**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

gotta know who got da best prices. as it stand now? its Leon_jewelry by alot.

the more it cost the better if everybody with a little bit of money can stunt like you what’s the point I want something the average person can’t get

Gold expensive bruh. if I can get the real deal at a cheaper price why not. nobody tryna go broke off the Cuban lol

i rather be bummy and broke wearing no jewelry at all than to be researching jewelers all day to find one who fits withing my budget im not into the fake stuntin go hard or go home

if it’s the best of the best there won’t be no discounts you definitely accepting lower quality if you get it for the magic cheap price you were hoping for

if it’s the best of the best there won’t be no discounts you definitely accepting lower quality if you get it for the magic cheap price you were hoping for

Now I’m curious to see your setup...

Got pics?

Who do you recommend as a jeweler?

lmaoo HUH?

I'm looking for a clean simple everyday chain, going to with a 18k Franco from Jacoje, but I can't decide if I want to go with 3mm or 2.5mm, any advice? Im leaning 3mm because I want more weight but at the same time I don't want it to be too flashy.

Will keep it tucked 95% of the time as I'm not trying to stunt with it, mostly a tribute to my late father.

lmaoo HUH?

I'm looking for a clean simple everyday chain, going to with a 18k Franco from Jacoje, but I can't decide if I want to go with 3mm or 2.5mm, any advice? Im leaning 3mm because I want more weight but at the same time I don't want it to be too flashy.

Will keep it tucked 95% of the time as I'm not trying to stunt with it, mostly a tribute to my late father.

Are you planning on putting a pendant on it? If not, I think you'll probably be good with either. It's not a drastic difference between those.

Are you planning on putting a pendant on it? If not, I think you'll probably be good with either. It's not a drastic difference between those.

I dont think so. If i did it would be one of them 1-3/4" Wing pendants or I'd just get another skinnier chain to throw that on

108A2F73-7A0F-42F6-96F3-E600175F8474.jpeg

lmaoo HUH?

Go with the 3mm, especially if it's a rounded design vs something flat like a cuban. I just bought several new chains and they look pretty big

scorned jewelers trolling the thread now :rofl:

i can't wait to see the ninja set-up. get the musket ready my dude

i rather be bummy and broke wearing no jewelry at all than to be researching jewelers all day to find one who fits withing my budget im not into the fake stuntin go hard or go home

no offense, but that's da most asinine way to buy jewelry..

you research cuz you wanna know not only are you getting a good deal, its to prevent yourself from gettin ganked.

you dunno what you talking about...miami has not only da cheapest gold prices in America, they also have da best quality.

Back
Top Bottom