**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Yea post them pics when you get it. Should been like 12.5 if prices still the same. Don’t like the beard setting on the Jesus but if you happy all that’s matters

I didn't like the black beard at first but it gre on me the more I seen it. I wouldn't even change it. Can't wait to see the ninja setup. And 25 a gram is love

29717217_188702028604988_4100884385388036096_n.jpg

Ninja for the bracelet are you going with cuban link as well or a different kind of bracelet

I use jewelry mutual. I haven't lost my jewelry so I can't say if they are great. But for the price they legit. I insured 22000 and pay 320 yearly

I just checked out their website.
To cover $2K its literally like dollars a month :wow:
(I sound like a commercial) lol
I lost my other chain in a fight so im trying to be really careful with this one

im 6'1, 30 would've been straight but 28" lends itself to that early 90's feel and also plays into that shorter chain trend of today. not a choker by any means thou :lol:

A 30" chain would only hang an inch lower than a 28". Not really a big difference. I was thinking of a 26-28 myself. Not nearly as big though.

Back
Top Bottom