**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

you dunno what you talking about...miami has not only da cheapest gold prices in America, they also have da best quality.

im not going to argue with your broke balling on a budget self my money long i don't need to look for no sale on anything cars jewelry houses get a life dude you small-time

his wasnt awful but it didnt look great... the bail was huge and something looked off on the face... its decent and not terrible but wouldnt be my first option...

his wasnt awful but it didnt look great... the bail was huge and something looked off on the face... its decent and not terrible but wouldnt be my first option...

you talking bout JasonofBH?

he's only person who actually duplicated play Jacob peice 100%.

Nah, JoBH is only a step above lax's. Their work on everything else is A1 but not for that kufi piece. It's all in the details.

Icebox isn't an exact replica cause the hair setting is different too but it looks a lot cleaner than Jason's.

17333589_1255352704514135_3954068491811684352_n.jpg

Nah, JoBH is only a step above lax's

damn b :lol:

idk if you remember, but they did Nas's last joint years ago.

imageproxy.php

even da diamond pave settings is identical to da old jacob.

that icebox is clean AF but they tweaked da psve settings on their joint.

lmaoo HUH?

I'm looking for a clean simple everyday chain, going to with a 18k Franco from Jacoje, but I can't decide if I want to go with 3mm or 2.5mm, any advice? Im leaning 3mm because I want more weight but at the same time I don't want it to be too flashy.

Will keep it tucked 95% of the time as I'm not trying to stunt with it, mostly a tribute to my late father.

That's awesome ,I just found out Jacoje has the 18k Franco's in stock now. Please take a picture when you get it, I asked them about a 3mm late last year.

Back
Top Bottom