**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Sort of want :lol:

dcp1700178a_1.jpg

jesus piece experts, how do you think an XXL version of the kufi jesus would look if it were done properly?

^ nice setup... not any time soon but my next cop will be a cuban bracelet 13mm... im holding off on jewelry though cuz im trying to cop a condo...

My local jeweler tried to charge me 1230 for a 14k 32 gram rope yesterday . I said he must've lost his mind if he thinks I'm paying that .

I'll be buying a 18k rope from Jacoje next month instead .

Last edited:
Current everyday set up, lost all my stuff last year but bounced back. Everything is 14K minus the watch and rings, Rolex is a 126333 bought it in January for 17.
20180511_161856.jpg

Some other stuff I grabbed over time. All from Sarraf, prefer ordering any link from them minus the cubans. Top to bottom would be a Rolo or Odin or Hermes or what ever the **** IF&Co is calling them now then a classic rope solid no diamond cuts and 2 francos in rose and yellow. The 2 top chains are 55 grams each at 24 and 22 inches then the francos are 22 each at 24 inches.
20180511_162014.jpg

Back
Top Bottom