**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Looking for a rose gold Chain for my girl.
I hit up Rey’s, but they don’t make rose.

Can anybody point me in the right direction... looking for 14k, 18 inches, maybe 3-4 mm.

Looking for a 3-5mm 20-24in yellow gold franco (basic simple/clean chain) . Saw jacoje but if there’s any other reputable online sellers please share . Thx

What size cuban is that?

I want to say 26-28 inches its a half kilo... its different than my other cuban, as that one is a bit thinner and longer.... width i can't recall i bought it 3 years ago... It is not VS, it is Si...G-H color When my new bead setting cubans are done I will sell this, I am not happy with it.

When its all put together it somewhat has this vibe...I use 3 chains not 5 but this was the inspiration

Screen Shot 2018-11-12 at 12.09.31 PM.png

for the kind of $ he blowing you think his phone cam would be A1 lol

you all are not the only ones that say this... I still use an iPhone 6... I need to update, however I just don't see why I should I don't really use the functions. I am due an upgrade... I will try to grab a new one before I post all the new Jacob pieces that are coming in.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom