**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

almost done collecting watches. ill get back to the diamonds next month.
woflbox.jpg

Trash collection

What size rope chain does Eric b have on in the I ain’t no joke video the rope with the pendant looking to get that size chain

What size rope chain does Eric b have on in the I ain’t no joke video the rope with the pendant looking to get that size chain

He's wearing two and they look to be different sizes and I'm assuming they are hollow. They have to be over 25mm. You want a hollow rope like that or something solid?

I need a rollie bad. My mentor pulled up with a presi on. Asked about it and found out he has quite the collection.

What’s a starter Rolex?

i use to not wear stainless. but my rolex dealer gives me first dibs on all the hardest to get stainless watches. was a no brainer to buy. since some of them can resell for 5k to almost double. that's how i ended up with so many.

meh... defiantly not that lol he has a Patek that is 100k there is no shot to fire. I said in one of my earlier post I don't wear stainless because I dont like watches that don't have weight.

I had asked why everyone likes iced out stainless steel watches like the full diamond aftermarket pateks and royal oaks everyone where's..... I just dont understand it... Some people say its because they dont want to drill into a solid gold watch... okay so buy factory... if you can afford the 65k some of these guys charge for stainless steel diamond watches you can afford 100k....the difference is not that much.... Its like these guys like charging 500k for full Baguette AP's royal oak's .... come on if the person buying that can afford 500k he can afford the 1.2MM for the factory watch... even if its limited you can get one... I could get one right now for 750 all Factory Baguette Royal Oak... the group that will buy it is small.

I need a rollie bad. My mentor pulled up with a presi on. Asked about it and found out he has quite the collection.

What’s a starter Rolex?
My opinion would be a two tone submariner. The older version. Current ones are cool. Dressy, you can wear it for whatever occasion. You dont have to take the loss of trading it in down the line. Its a keeper.

What’s a starter Rolex?

To me its all about what you like for me I would treat my first rolex like it is going to be my last one because I know I don't got $ to just keep buying 5, 6, and 10 thousand dollar watches. So if you like the gold one but it is 10G's dont buy the stainless steel for 5g's when that is 1/2 of what you need for your dream watch. For me my first/ and last Rolex (only keep three watches any thing more feels like a waist to me) Is the Rolex King Midas 18k White gold on croc leather strap (Left) or the Rolex 18K rose gold Rolex Cellini Prince(Right) but I love stealth wealth (always factory on my car, alway tuck my chains, and watches can't be too loud and slide under the cuff) Love looking at big pieces and iced out watches but that is not me. My goal is to get one of the two by or before 45( I am 30 now)

rolex.jpg rolex 2.jpg

Appreciate all the info. I was told by my mentor the Pepsi Rolex was a starter but wanted to check w others.

I’ll be checking out what works for my taste/budget early next year then make a move. May even see if pops is ready to hand me down.

Appreciate all the info. I was told by my mentor the Pepsi Rolex was a starter but wanted to check w others.

I’ll be checking out what works for my taste/budget early next year then make a move. May even see if pops is ready to hand me down.

The pepsi is a amazing looking watch and looks even better as it ages. Take you time that is the key thing with ant thing that cost this kind of $ and make sure it is a timeless piece

Back
Top Bottom