**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Appreciate all the info. I was told by my mentor the Pepsi Rolex was a starter but wanted to check w others.

I’ll be checking out what works for my taste/budget early next year then make a move. May even see if pops is ready to hand me down.

I would say the GMTII. The stainless and black one.

almost done collecting watches. ill get back to the diamonds next month.
woflbox.jpg
send me that batman, por favor

What was the name of that black owned jeweler that was posted here before? I think y'all said he just started making Cubans?

I got to ask this has rich4eva every proved he is a real guy and not just someone fake Stuntin? Either way still like what he post.

He got exposed something serious a few years ago for fake stuntin and not really owning the cars he kept posting. I can’t remember but I think he was a valet driver and used photos of the cars he drove. It was a huge thread on here and he actually never addresed any of it.

I don’t know his financial situation or if he’s really wealthy or not, I’m just giving the back story on what happened.

that producermichael guy was looking at 10ct diamonds which were $10+ million in his new video

Lmmfao frank I know you saw them quote 65k on a stainless royal oak offshore. Lord have mercy!!!!!

I have been to the house of Taylor many times prices fluctuate drastically once you start negotiations.

I found great deals on the rolex’s there

10ct diamonds don’t cost that type of money unless they are rare colors. Also thy pink emerald cut wasn’t vivid nor intense... I can’t say why it would cost that when you can defiantly find a stone similar for far less. I can attewst as I was recently shopping for pinks before I found the pink I wanted.

Pharrell’s 24 ct vivid canary is 1MM mad eby Lauren Schwartz.

I need a rollie bad. My mentor pulled up with a presi on. Asked about it and found out he has quite the collection.

What’s a starter Rolex?

i would get this yacht master .. very underrated right now. could be a great investment for the price its going now. there's a rolex drought on stainless steel watches so majority of stainless steel model are going for over retail
that red hand pops on the blue dial. and the bezel is made out of platinum so it adds a lil weight to it.
Screen Shot 2018-11-13 at 4.46.37 PM copy.jpg

Don't do this.

You don't want to be like that other guy on here with all that women's jewelry wearing a Civil War era Rolex

:lol: i mean its either than or cop a stainless steel joint and i ain't dropping any bread on a watch that isn't precious metal...ish a glorified bracelet wit cogs in 2018.

Back
Top Bottom