**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

176404183.jpg

So just saw
This post on Instagram. It was the Ironman helmet icebox made one and a few others are posting them too aren’t those custom because I’ve seen like 4 different jewellers posting them and they look exactly the same.

I'd rock a 36mm OP. Doesn't even have to be a presidential tbh though that would be ideal... I know I'm not trying yo drop that kinda bread on a watch anytime soon. I have never liked big bulky *** watches, and I personally think submariners and all of its replicants are ugly.

Two Vintage ring from Elvis collection and Sammy Davis jr with a choker that was decades ahead of its time use to love looking and Sammy's jewelry when my dad would watch old rat pack specials. Lol btw the were tapes im only 30

Elvis-Presley-diamond-and-black-sapphire-number-10-ring.jpeg Elvis-Presleys-10K-Gold-Ring-with-56-Diamonds.jpg
timthumb.jpg

23E6E5CB-FFBF-44D7-9400-B15D6DCB35C7.png
Any of you guys happen to know of any Jewelers that have the LAX Angel for sale? I have one but have been trying to get one more for the longest now but LAX and his partner told me they don’t have the molds anymore ‍♂️

If not, how hard would it be to give my current one to a jeweler and have them copy it?

Any of you guys happen to know of any Jewelers that have the LAX Angel for sale? I have one but have been trying to get one more for the longest now but LAX and his partner told me they don’t have the molds anymore ‍♂️

If not, how hard would it be to give my current one to a jeweler and have them copy it?

they GR'ed mass produce angels now, it shouldn't be a problem.

these posts are a few years old:

I know there's a lot of hate for LAX here but he did have the best diamond Angel pieces i've seen:

I ran across a jeweler in the district that has his angel and baby jesus piece mold.
now this back & fourth is literally just a bit more than 3 years old but maybe the mold or even the pendant itself is still out there.

Reactions: Bee
Those 22k francos are just under $84 a gram. 24k gold is about $39 a gram, they look nice but would probably be cheaper to book a flight to Dubai and pick it up there.
wait what. ppl say that 14K gold at 31 per gram is a good deal so how can 24K gold be $39/gram...? or is it really that cheap in dubai

Back
Top Bottom