**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

i would get this yacht master .. very underrated right now. could be a great investment for the price its going now. there's a rolex drought on stainless steel watches so majority of stainless steel model are going for over retail
that red hand pops on the blue dial. and the bezel is made out of platinum so it adds a lil weight to it.
Screen Shot 2018-11-13 at 4.46.37 PM copy.jpg

Good look on this as with all the above. That red pops and a clean day to day look. I was looking into the Pepsi as the colors mesh well too.

I’m not sure of the exact model numbers but bobswatches is looking like the place to cop..

Copped my Polar Face Explorer II years ago from a dealer on Rolex Forums. Paid a fair price for the watch I was looking for, came with all papers, original box, got it checked out all good.

I know stainless gets a lot of hate, but the white face and the red hand are beautiful imo. Have worn every day straight since I got it 4 years ago.

One thing to keep in mind with these watches is that they require service. I got mine serviced by Rolex Last year because I wanted to make sure it was all good (they won't service a watch with non-rolex components, so gave me the additional peace of mind I had the real deal) but it ran me about $950. Serviced my mothers DateJust and ran me about $1200 from Rolex. Can get expensive over time, but I think most people service about every 5 or more years depending on use and other factors

Having used up aftermarket parts hurts the resale value

so does busting it down wit wild diamonds bit no one is batting a eye at these rappers...

besides you're not gonna hurt da resell of a rolex if ur adding a solid gold bracelet, worst case scenario is you'll break even.

Grabbed this a few months back to go with the cuban. My first rolex, and def wont be the last.

Nice pickup bro.

Don't do this.

You don't want to be like that other guy on here with all that women's jewelry and driving a 1980s Aston Martin wearing a Civil War era Rolex

Lmao. Ninja buggin wit the 33mm Presi looking like a thot

Just cop the watch i mentioned. You might not care what the other guy thinks but he’ll more likely respect you with the sub than a old presi. If you like a lil bling on your tt sub add a serti type dial.

so does busting it down wit wild diamonds bit no one is batting a eye at these rappers...

besides you're not gonna hurt da resell of a rolex if ur adding a solid gold bracelet, worst case scenario is you'll break even.

I can't lie I love looking at bust down but could never do that to my watches ( when I can afford one that would even be considered for a bust down) I seen a dude at the Charlotte Airport 3 months ago with a Iced Out GMT that thing was crazy to see it from across the room. I could feel my wife rolling her eyes as I stared LOL

Aint no aftermarket bracelet gonna break even, better off selling with the OG in bad condition lol.

i know this snt the watch section, but what year did rolex start coming out with 18k yellow gold day date just in 40mm?

I wouldn't ice out a Rolex. It takes away from the classic look imo. But that's just me. Plain Jane Rolex is cool with me

Agree. Id just ice out the cuban or bracelet. If I was going to Ice out anything on the Rolex it would just be the bezel.

"BussDowns" are fine with me though.

One of Dame's old angel's from the early 2000's.... traded in and repurchased

VS D & F color on the Angel.... Si on the bead Chain... not sure why they didn't make the bead chain VS...My Jacob sales rep says, "if its that way it is because the client requested it."

IMG_1972.JPG

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom