**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Going to diamond district today, after my wifes last pregnancy her ring no longer fits, and we’re approaching 5 years and want to upgrade. She wants an emerald now, kinda anxious to see how much they work with or against us trading back in the stone we got from them years back. I’m also thinking about going up in size on my cuban bracelet.

12-D3-AFB8-441-E-4-A1-A-BBC4-BB23-A2767-E98.jpg

Going to diamond district today, after my wifes last pregnancy her ring no longer fits, and we’re approaching 5 years and want to upgrade. She wants an emerald now, kinda anxious to see how much they work with or against us trading back in the stone we got from them years back. I’m also thinking about going up in size on my cuban bracelet.

What type of Emerald stone?
I know there is the traditional stone (kinda dry looking and frequently flawed) and there are the oiled up emeralds( that solid and shiny).
I did a lil research on them since I’m Colombian (large producer of mined emeralds) and considered proposing to my lady with an emerald ring.

What type of Emerald stone?
I know there is the traditional stone (kinda dry looking and frequently flawed) and there are the oiled up emeralds( that solid and shiny).
I did a lil research on them since I’m Colombian (large producer of mined emeralds) and considered proposing to my lady with an emerald ring.

I can show you better than I can tell you, wife had a cushion cut stone and said she wanted emerald cut this time, went back to the jeweler I purchased from back in 2013 (Salvatore & Co), traded and added a bit for a 2 carat emerald cut and different setting. While waiting on them I went to El Russo where I got my 102g 13mm bracelet and upgraded to a 165g 15mm bracelet and decided to swap out my Submariner for a Datejust, I was tired of it and wanted something a bit more neutral.

Untitled by KushDryGoods, on Flickr
Untitled by

Last edited:
I can show you better than I can tell you, wife had a cushion cut stone and said she wanted emerald cut this time, went back to the jeweler I purchased from back in 2013 (Salvatore & Co), traded and added a bit for a 2 carat emerald cut and different setting. While waiting on them I went to El Russo where I got my 102g 13mm bracelet and upgraded to a 165g 15mm bracelet and decided to swap out my Submariner for a Datejust, I was tired of it and wanted something a bit more neutral.

Untitled by
Sheeesh bro. Real nice. I thought you were talking about emerald gemstone but I see you were talkin about the cut.
Beautiful :pimp:

Ur set up keeps climbing. I’m waitibg for you to flood hayzues :nerd:

Egaroc - Thanks bro, I want to, will get around to it shortly hopefully. When I hit Icebox they wanted me to send back mine and just purchase theirs but I honestly wasn’t trying to drop lets say another 8 so i may have to figure this out locally.

Back
Top Bottom