**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Excuse my ignorance but is moissanites the common name for lab grown diamonds?

no, moissanites is Crystal form of silicone carbide, second hardest material known to man.

Lab Diamonds are scientifically identical to mined diamonds so they're da same.

Bruh, i had no idea Eliante was a person and not a brand smh lol. I just remember hearing Migos and Scooter rapping about it all the time.

Swear im not comin at anyone but the same dudes who'll wear moissanite and knock off brand names will $#÷& on people for wearin 10k!? It's like a dude gets a silver chain, then someone says but I got 10k, then someone says I got 14k, then someone says yea but my 18k is better, then 22k and 24k etc! Someone ALWAYS has somethin better!!
To me #1 keep it real.. if it's 10k and CZ say that
If it's moissanite say that. Whts crazy is I would bite cartier design and put a twist on it but I would also say I jacked his expensive @#& design.
#2 if u like it buy it
#3 this is for us NTers-let's stop knockin dudes! My ol bird rocks hella gold & diamonds but she also has alot of silver and turquoise...not my style but it has a place in this world. Again..IMHO

What are the lengths on those?

The Franco is 20" and the Cuban is 22". This is how they sit on my neck:

IMG_20181221_135714.jpg

Rey's sent me this tee, figure I'd throw it on and give them some free advertisement.

Last edited:
it is da same....

speakin of which i had my moissanite studs changed from pushed back to screw backs, da dude put da diamond tester on em, and joints were ringing like a diamond, so all of a sudden ol boy asks me for a tip :lol: i gave it to him for da holidays.

I actually need to cop some screw moiss studs in the city next week when I get back. I gotta holla at you or my boy for that.

so if yall had a fiance woulda yall buy a Moissanite engagement ring and not tell her its Moissanite :lol:

Aye if I copped my girl a moiss for the ring she not gonna care and there aint no shame in me telling her. Long as that joint dancing she happy.

View attachment 2234366

Rey's sent me this tee, figure I'd throw it on and give them some free advertisement.

Nice setup! Those fall how a 22" and 24" would on me. I've been eyeing Jacojes 3mm 22kt francos. Not sure how much of a difference it'd be from the 18kt ones in terms of the yellow.

cartier love bracelets will be made in generic form long after cartier stops making em...ish like generic drugs...after alwhile da originator ain't gonna get that bread no more.
Cartier might sue ppl a lot when they shark their designs so I think they would continue to be litigious as long as they have the trademark(s)

http://www.leagle.com/decision/2004565348fsupp2d2171546
http://www.nationaljeweler.com/majo...ier-suing-calif-jeweler-for-parroting-designs
http://www.thecut.com/2011/11/cartiers-injunction-against-raymond-weil.html
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/busines...unterfeit-love-bracelets-20180716-story.html#

They gave Aviannes a shout out in the first link

3. Consumer Recognition: Third Party Retailers' References to Cartier in Promoting their Watches
Cartier introduced evidence to the effect that third party sellers invoke Cartier's name in selling their watches as a means of appealing to consumers. As exhibited by various printouts from web sites selling watches, the practice is especially rampant among internet sellers who often use such terms as "Cartier style," "Tank style" or "Panthere style." PX-241, 283; Tr. at 455-56. Cartier also employed an investigator, Ms. Sharon Round, in the summer of 2003 to canvas 47th Street in Manhattan, during which she posed as a potential watch purchaser of various retailers in the area. PX 232-235. PX 273 is a business card from a retailer named Aviannes that Round frequented; on the back of the card, the salesperson wrote, "Tank Francaise style $4,500" and "Panthere with diamond bezel $2,325." She further testified that at Agosta Watch, Samo's Sons, Yaeger Watch Corp. and Niletti Creations, salespersons represented that they sell watches that are copies of the Cartier watches at issue or that their watches are "Cartier style" or look "just like" Cartier's. See Tr. at 592-684.

I'm not that big into jewelry, but these are the chains I own. A 14k 4mm Franco and a 14k 8.5mm Cuban. Special thanks to @retroflashbacks for helping me decide on getting the Cuban from Rey's.

IMG_20181219_123144.jpg
A barrel lock would set that Franco off maynge.
:pimp: set up.
That Franco is ill. 4mm looks like a 5mm next to that Cuban.
FYI
Whets ur weight n height ? No romo plheighboi.
That 20in looks like it’s mid chest.

I'm not that big into jewelry, but these are the chains I own. A 14k 4mm Franco and a 14k 8.5mm Cuban. Special thanks to @retroflashbacks for helping me decide on getting the Cuban from Rey's.

IMG_20181219_123144.jpg

IMG_20181221_135714.jpg

Damn man I swear everyone’s Cubans look better than mine :lol: my bracelet is 8mm from Rey’s too but yours looks way better

Don’t give a scammer a second chance. He sold a fake watch and told the guy let me resell it to someone else and I’ll refund your money.

Like I posted on the last page , Mayor should show that collection one day . I know he got some watch and jewelry heat

Back
Top Bottom