**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

eek.gif

EDIT: a fine display of ****ery by t-pain
pimp.gif

heres seans piece again. he said kanye gave it to him, its one of the pieces from that kanye pic with like 8 jesus pieces on his neck.

pain's chain is ridic. didnt recognize dude, never seen him w/o some shades on. lol

Originally Posted by Rjwco

that pretty much shuts every BIG piece out there down....what tpain just did is plain stupid
word

he shuts every piece down. i dont think anyone will do something more ignorant and cost as much
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 1 IN A BILLION

Originally Posted by Tmanm3

The kid tags look even better in person. I saw them at Focus when i went to look at a couple of brietlings. They are very suttle and the execution is on point as usual.
thanks for the compliments. we're opening our new icebox store in atlanta within three months. construction has started and our focus diamonds store is closed as of yesterday. i've been waiting on this forever.

I hope T-Pain shouts y'all out at every opportunity... That's a huge look!
You know the media/gossip sites are going to have a field day with that chain.

Originally Posted by jthagreat

I waitin on someones thoughts of T pains new chain....
laugh.gif
same here... my dude is prolly gonna say... ohhh thatpiece is brolic but Jonas had such and such and such...
laugh.gif

naw but in a seriousness that piece is ridiculous... I don't even know if I can call it a "piece"... that thing deserves it's own
name, area code, and phone number...
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
once again great work Icebox
pimp.gif

Just incase anyone doubted Zahir + co at Icebox, they come out with that - RIDICULOUS! Props!

Co-sign, it looks clean Zahir, but I thought it was going to be something more artistic.

Where did you get that pic of the Jesus piece ronniek?

Originally Posted by kingofny04

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

Originally Posted by CJ863

Originally Posted by haiti5

if this was real it would be takin a dump all over every single piece ever made. that crunk aint dead piece
Fixed.

Oh my jesus...

With a 20mm Franco at that!!

smh.gif

pimp.gif
Out of all the things a chain can say he chose that..
tired.gif

roll.gif
where can one of those duffles be found? didn't see them on the LV site in any of the mens collections?

as we speak, I can bet NLV is sitting in a quiet television studio in the middle of nowhere, looking at the T pain pics and trying to come up with designs andways to out do it

No no, I mean full sized. The real Last Supper is a mural, I want to see someone walk around with a piece the size of a wall on their neck.

BigLEscobar: I am in the studio and I am not SILENT @ ALL !!!!!! That piece is not creative but the CT weight is CRAZY !!! They need to do a weigh off betweenhim and Little
Jon.

After The Black Jesus & NLV Chain get done........I told you BigL Escobar that the joint after those two are done will have WORKING LOCKS !!!!!!

I WILL REMAIN THE ILLEST9TWO5VER...............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Rjwco

that pretty much shuts every BIG piece out there down....what tpain just did is plain STUPID

Yes STUPID would be the word, sorry but this is what buying "chains" has become.............This dude really had "BIG *** CHAIN" made? wowok

HOT 97 Summer Jam......other 2 pics have no Jewelry but Jeezy stepped up with the Guest Appearances.

Back
Top Bottom