**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Im told no one even really makes beaded chains like those anymore. Theyre kinda hard to come by.

Unless you got long bread to drop on a mold for yourself.

that #+$+ is incredible. lol. it fits tpain perfect and I'm glad my lil homey Zahir did the piece. he needs a 40mm franco though, not a 20mm
ignorant is thee understatement of the year.....
whats wrong with the 20mm?

eek.gif
at Fabs jacket....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

the regular 10kt ones are available all day, but it's especially hard to find 14kt ones and the ones that are thicker than the regular size. i'm surethat's what ben meant.

and thanks for the compliments ben, you're the only jeweler who supported me ever.

^ Glad your website and blog is fixed, was getting warnings a few weeks ago when trying to access the site.

yeh, the fat beaded chains more like the ones kanye has etc.... are impossible to find in 14k,
even the 10k ones are hard to find with decent weight to them..... they also SNAP very easily. TRUST ME.

those bracelets on dudes hand with the cash look funny style, don't care if the jacob is real and he has $4,000 in his hand.

zahir, real talk, have I shown love from day 1? I ain't like them haters. I've sent you biz and propers always.

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

eek.gif
at how tpain can rock that around his neck with no towel or anything
makes ben look extra feminine wearin towels all the time for the Cali peice...
laugh.gif
no hate

eek.gif
again at that gucci track jacket... flames... fab is that dudeeee

Back
Top Bottom