**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

At least T Pain handles his BUSINESS:

10lbs. 197kts. Very very real I don't know what fake feel like.$410,000. Hola señor recession proof. With 32 cars.Oldest child 5 and already got 4 millionin her own account.I don't do dumb *%** like this till I know the fams good. So don't judge me from what I buy.Judge me from what I do.Cuz it's somany artists that put themselves before their family.but thanx yo - T-Pain

Originally Posted by NLV esq

At least T Pain handles his BUSINESS:

10lbs. 197kts. Very very real I don't know what fake feel like.$410,000. Hola señor recession proof. With 32 cars.Oldest child 5 and already got 4 million in her own account.I don't do dumb *%** like this till I know the fams good. So don't judge me from what I buy.Judge me from what I do.Cuz it's so many artists that put themselves before their family.but thanx yo - T-Pain

"Never enjoy my success by my family will"

doesnt really apply but it reminded me of that line.

mue7hf.jpg

that #+$+ is incredible. lol. it fits tpain perfect and I'm glad my lil homey Zahir did the piece. he needs a 40mm franco though, not a 20mm
ignorant is thee understatement of the year.....

I don't see too much movin with other cats, I love how david bling throwin free chains at my dude Drake. I love how TV Johnny still stealing pics andclaiming "our" work

I don't see too much movin with other cats, I love how david bling throwin free chains at my dude Drake. I love how TV Johnny still stealing pics and claiming "our" work
laugh.gif
eek.gif

that two tone jesus piece was from 2004 you can see it in the slumvillage video "selfish" clearly

the beaded chains that are on all the G.O.O.D. music Jesus Pieces... what's the "term" for those. (such as Cuban, Franco, etc.)

Back
Top Bottom