**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

I think it was, I was looking on Instagram and was watching an icebox story. They had a Jesus on there so I clicked up to shop. Just to see what they’re selling for these days I’ve had 2 in the past. So I went on there and saw it. Finally got through to will lol. ( I know he’s busy) he said they made one a bit lighter in weight. So I said what the hell. I’ll buy it. Maybe next year I’ve it out like my old one that had the enamel on it. Got a great price so I’m happy. If lax Jesus was yellow gold I would buy that one but I’m not a fan of white gold

Peligro - Entre El Amor Y El Odio.jpg

I think he wore them on different chains, Getty is the only place where I could find this picture in good quality:
kanye-west-attends-the-miami-heat-vs-new-york-knicks-game-at-madison-picture-id108468075

This is from a Knick game nearly 8 years ago, Donald Trump was in the building too. A few days later Ben Baller said the chains were 250-300 grams of 14k gold. But then sumtimes you saw Kanye wearing them on these curb chains:
hm2zk.jpg

I think those are different chains, they look smaller.

far as The Jesus, looks like two different molds & one is a little bit bigger but maybe it's just the way they fell into place when the picture was taken.

Those chains are defiantly hollow. At least the big one is. Sold chains hitting each other makes a dense solid sound. You can just tell the charm has a gallery in the back

Back
Top Bottom