**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by cquan05

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
@ the DJ Strawberry piece

all-over logo print with a logo stripe?

if it was any other brand you'd say it was ugly, and you'd be right.

what's that piece under the dj strawberry one supposed to be?

Originally Posted by BOMB SQUAD RECORDS

Originally Posted by oo206oo

Im told no one even really makes beaded chains like those anymore. Theyre kinda hard to come by.

Unless you got long bread to drop on a mold for yourself.

http://www.tnsdiamonds.com/round_bead_chains.htm
fyi, the beaded chains around those jesus pieces shown in the pics in these threads that kanye's camp is wearing are 32" to 36" longand 6mm to 8mm joints, nobody is wearing a 24" chain like on those sites.

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

Originally Posted by BOMB SQUAD RECORDS

Originally Posted by oo206oo

Im told no one even really makes beaded chains like those anymore. Theyre kinda hard to come by.

Unless you got long bread to drop on a mold for yourself.

http://www.tnsdiamonds.com/round_bead_chains.htm
fyi, the beaded chains around those jesus pieces shown in the pics in these threads that kanye's camp is wearing are 32" to 36" long and 6mm to 8mm joints, nobody is wearing a 24" chain like on those sites.
is that really a legit site?

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

all-over logo print with a logo stripe?

if it was any other brand you'd say it was ugly, and you'd be right.

what's that piece under the dj strawberry one supposed to be?
you already know

I remember seeing this on the site but it wasn't until a moment ago it popped up in my mind....
laugh.gif
smh.gif

http://www.iceboxcustomjewelry.com/blog/2009/03/25/nappy-boy-t-pain-confirmed-his-order/
Nappy Boy! T-Pain confirmed his order…
March 25th, 2009, 1:34 pm | By zahir | New Piece, Visitors

A few weeks ago T-Pain invited me and Mo to the I Am Music Tour. We ended up going to four cities, it was nuts! Anyways, we got two orders from Travis McCoy of the Gym Class Heroes while we were there, one which you've already seen, and one that will be completed by the middle of next month.

Anyways, while we were there we spoke to T-Pain about making a big +%! chain, and today we got a check in the mail and the okay to get started. This piece is gonna be so crazy, and don't ask what it is I'll show you when we're done!

v7e8if.jpg

Thanks T-Pain, I can't wait to get this done!

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

I remember seeing this on the site but it wasn't until a moment ago it popped up in my mind....
laugh.gif
smh.gif

http://www.iceboxcustomjewelry.com/blog/2009/03/25/nappy-boy-t-pain-confirmed-his-order/
Nappy Boy! T-Pain confirmed his order…
March 25th, 2009, 1:34 pm | By zahir | New Piece, Visitors

A few weeks ago T-Pain invited me and Mo to the I Am Music Tour. We ended up going to four cities, it was nuts! Anyways, we got two orders from Travis McCoy of the Gym Class Heroes while we were there, one which you've already seen, and one that will be completed by the middle of next month.

Anyways, while we were there we spoke to T-Pain about making a big +%! chain, and today we got a check in the mail and the okay to get started. This piece is gonna be so crazy, and don't ask what it is I'll show you when we're done!

v7e8if.jpg

Thanks T-Pain, I can't wait to get this done!

I see what he did there
nerd.gif

never buy a ring from a mall or major store.... even if your girl is in love with that tiffany box....
I see mall stores or even robins bros carry SI1 diamonds for VVS prices

a couple things posted on my blog
wink.gif

Hey Ben, can you tell me which blog posts I should read? You have a lot on your blog and I couldn't find anything glancing through it that could school meon engagement rings or buying jewelry/diamonds. A quick guide in the right direction on your blog is all I need. This is a really important step of my life soI would really appreciate any guidance.

Originally Posted by roman736

never buy a ring from a mall or major store.... even if your girl is in love with that tiffany box....

wink.gif

Hey Ben, can you tell me which blog posts I should read? You have a lot on your blog and I couldn't find anything glancing through it that could school me on engagement rings or buying jewelry/diamonds. A quick guide in the right direction on your blog is all I need. This is a really important step of my life so I would really appreciate any guidance.

i dont remember anything on his blog regarding engagement ring guides or anything- best bet is to ask what you need to know and people will answer here-

looks like fab had the Dunamis on with his new IF&co

pimp.gif
to Focus and that Big #*% Chain...they are getting/gonna get CRAZY amounts of pub off of it-

Originally Posted by Kingtre

wink.gif

Hey Ben, can you tell me which blog posts I should read? You have a lot on your blog and I couldn't find anything glancing through it that could school me on engagement rings or buying jewelry/diamonds. A quick guide in the right direction on your blog is all I need. This is a really important step of my life so I would really appreciate any guidance.

i dont remember anything on his blog regarding engagement ring guides or anything- best bet is to ask what you need to know and people will answer here-

If you say so. Let's start with the basics: Where or from who should I buy an engagement ring from? Seeing how I'm pretty much a kid still and neverhad a job, I don't have a lot of money to play with so I wanna get the most bang for my buck.

Originally Posted by Kingtre

wink.gif

If you say so. Let's start with the basics: Where or from who should I buy an engagement ring from? Seeing how I'm pretty much a kid still and never had a job, I don't have a lot of money to play with so I wanna get the most bang for my buck.

I'm pretty sure Focus Diamonds deals with alot of wedding jewelry, so you might want to contact them.

Back
Top Bottom