**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

While I respect the historical value of the Tito JP I will always be partial to the Jacob Kufi JP.

da jacob is really tbh, da HD remake of a a tito, all da OG elements are already there wit da tito, da asymetrical neck taper, hair pave settings, size.

da jacob is really tbh, da HD remake of a a tito, all da OG elements are already there wit da tito, da asymetrical neck taper, hair pave settings, size.
Couldn’t agree with you more! I still feel the Tito is the Goat. Even the way Jesus is looking to the side is copied by Jacob piece all other pieces Jesus is looking front and centered. The bale is better imo for the Tito piece

photos.medleyphoto.3922412.jpg

I copped the Jesus pieces cause Kanye and Ben Baller had the original/very first ones. Then I found out biggie bought one afterwards.

"
Young Dolph might really have the worst luck of any rapper alive. Not only was the Memphis rapper shot at twice in 2017, now he has a half-million dollars of reasons to avoid Cracker Barrel for the foreseeable future. The Atlanta Journal-Constitution and WSB-TV in Atlanta report that thieves broke into his custom car while he was eating lunch at the chain restaurant in Fairburn and stole a long list of property, including chains, designer sunglasses, designer watches, and a bunch of electronics for a total value of just under $500,000.

Dolph told police that it would cost around $700 to replace the window of his camouflaged 2018 Mercedes-Benz G63 and that the culprits made off with two chains that cost $27,000 and $57,000, a Richard Mille watch valued at approximately $230,000, a Patek Philippe watch valued at approximately $85,000, two pairs of Cartier sunglasses valued at $24,000 and $700, a Pirelli backoack valued at approximately $300, his Macbook, iPad, and Airpods, and a Glock."

treasure_pickers jesus piece looks like a scam all the way
How so it’s a second hand piece the markup on custom jewelry is nuts 25k new at icebox but it’s probably only 3-4.5k in gold diamonds are maybe 1k so labor let’s be generous and say another 5k that’s 10k tops for a new piece the other 15k is all profit and ridiculous margins they get away wigh

How so it’s a second hand piece the markup on custom jewelry is nuts 25k new at icebox but it’s probably only 3-4.5k in gold diamonds are maybe 1k so labor let’s be generous and say another 5k that’s 10k tops for a new piece the other 15k is all profit and ridiculous margins they get away wigh

and i agree, but look where you are buying it from. a ig page a 7 year old can make with like 10 posts. lets see some tagged pics and videos unless you can pick up in person. its a dope piece, but best of luck to whoever sends them the western union.

and i agree, but look where you are buying it from. a ig page a 7 year old can make with like 10 posts. lets see some tagged pics and videos unless you can pick up in person. its a dope piece, but best of luck to whoever sends them the western union.
I asked on IG and they said they're located in Atlanta, I would only buy that in person

15 I feel is perfect I’m going to probably do 14.8 since that what Rey’s does.

Might end up getting that JP but it got some marks on it

Attachments

• 77A5C3CE-9D97-4A18-892C-1A334CFB7234.jpeg
    77A5C3CE-9D97-4A18-892C-1A334CFB7234.jpeg
    351.1 KB · Views: 119
Wow brolic Cuban bracelet. You cop? I'm copping mines from my jeweler tomorrow. It's going to be 12mm 71 grams. Kinda wanted something heavier but I can upgrade later on and trade my joint.

Back
Top Bottom