**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

just picked up my cuban bracelet now from my jeweler... 73 grams 14k 12mm... love this thing and perfect timing for my birthday next week... i think im officially done with jewelry... got everything i want.. dont see myself copping anything else...
20190303_132556.jpg
Nice what that cost you
Did you get it online or from a local store

Question, are all Cubans high polished? Flash plated?

Reason I ask is I see a lot of jewelry around and I tend to over analyze things. Main reason is seems like a lot of gold jewelry got different colors.

Like a lot of Asian 18k gold isn’t plated either

Last edited:
Ninjahood, no shots but do you ever kick yourself from time to time for not looking into getting a Tito Jesus piece back in the days? I only single you out cause I think you may be the most active NTer who has lived in NYC in the 80's, 90's, 00's + 10's who also posts in the jewelry thread.

Ninjahood, no shots but do you ever kick yourself from time to time for not looking into getting a Tito Jesus piece back in the days? I only single you out cause I think you may be the most active NTer who has lived in NYC in the 80's, 90's, 00's + 10's who also posts in the jewelry thread.

jacob jesus is a good consolation prize, lol. besides if i got pressed, i would go to that 47street address and see what can get cooked up.

Question, are all Cubans high polished? Flash plated?

Reason I ask is I see a lot of jewelry around and I tend to over analyze things. Main reason is seems like a lot of gold jewelry got different colors.

Like a lot of Asian 18k gold isn’t plated either

Asians don't really mess with plated or gold under 18k tbh especially the old folks

All this Tito and Jacobs talk.
Can we have like a definitive breakdown with photos of what is a Tito and What is a jacobs, and difference in molds. And who had each, with clear photo references.

Like infographic type stuff.

Ninja get on this asap!

Back
Top Bottom