**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

There are two things I wanted to post but couldnt. (1) Offset's new GQ Jewelery collection video and, (2) Allen Iverson's latest Twitter Picture showing his current set up.

You want the white face ?
No I want the old style Jacob Jesus piece from late 90's early 2000's
o8b1x1.jpg

imageproxy.php

Look like Ben had the closest Tito Mold from back in the day. Not exact but closest I seen to day

JESUS-+-INVISIBLE-CROSS.jpg

This piece looks like a bootleg Tito Piece. Diamond setting seems very sloppy. Beard and lips seem off
wwFru6Y.jpg

That is a Jacob mold made from Ben. When he made the Clipse piece he also took a mold of that one, hence the princess cut diamond bail. It does have the dimple/butt chin, it's harder to see due to the lighting, but it's there.

All Tito pieces are going to look "crude" next to a Jacob because Jacob took the Tito, turned the face more towards the center, and have much cleaner diamond setting. Tito's are going to have this 3D diamond prong setting for the the hair whereas the kufi has the bezel set rows.

Are cuban bracelets hard to put on? I am just thinking in my head about trying to maneuver the clasp together.

Back
Top Bottom