**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Can anyone give a guesstimate on how much these pendants are worth?
I have a bunch of hand me downs from my father (He worked did some work in Dubai and Saudi Arabia in the 90s, as an Engineer) and since birth, but I didn't really care for Jewellery until recently.
Unfortunately, I don't have a scale so I was just hoping to have someone give an estimate. I'm obviously not selling, as it's a gift.
But I was just curious on the value.
The coin pendant is about the size of a quarter but noticeably heavier (18k).
Edit: Lol, I'm assuming its just the weight of the pendant X value of 18k gold.

IMG_6290.jpg

You can look around and get a scale for around $8 - $11 dollars . Weight and to a certain extent purity is what you look for

That 18k coin looks around 9 grams and that cross you can find cheap anywhere in 14k

You can look around and get a scale for around $8 - $11 dollars . Weight and to a certain extent purity is what you look for

That 18k coin looks around 9 grams and that cross you can find cheap anywhere in 14k
Yup it’s needs to weighed.

If I’m rollin the dice tho that cross is prolly hollow. Those crosses always come hollow.

Last edited:
bvs2qjzdbdwnw7a6uwpu.jpg

What mm would you guess is that on HOV's Jesus pendant?

El Russo on 47th looks like they got a Tito JP in stock. Saw a post of a brief video on ig. Some guy did the lights for the jewlery cabinet and took a short clip happened to notice the Jesus.

How much are you guys paying per Gram for Rey? I've been inquiring about 10mm chains and they won't budge below $31 per gram, and we're at 175-200 grams

How much are you guys paying per Gram for Rey? I've been inquiring about 10mm chains and they won't budge below $31 per gram, and we're at 175-200 grams

That's just what they're charging currently for 14k, even at that size. Heard the same about 2 months ago.

bvs2qjzdbdwnw7a6uwpu.jpg

El Russo on 47th looks like they got a Tito JP in stock. Saw a post of a brief video on ig. Some guy did the lights for the jewlery cabinet and took a short clip happened to notice the Jesus.

post it.

bvs2qjzdbdwnw7a6uwpu.jpg

Do you have a picture

Need some assistance. Got quoted 7k for this ring. Good price. Or it can get lower?
If i were you i'd do like the other posters stated and try online sites. That stone is graded by EGL which isn't one of the better grading companies. I bought my fiances engagement ring from Adiamor.com and paid $6000, 4 for the stone and 2 for the setting. I've seen lesser quality stones going for double what i paid for mine in jewelry stores. Here is also a screenshot from a jewelry site around diamond grading.
upload_2019-4-19_8-35-4.png

Back
Top Bottom