**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Has anyone ever got a Cuban link bracelet or chain for a manufacture called VIP from Florida
Nice tight solid links Exactly what I was looking for in a bracelet

They stamp their gold with their name
In the past I was complaining about 10k gold but I got a bracelet at an excellent price

Getting the same bracelet and the same weight in 14k would have been at least another $400.00 to $500.00 Depending on the price and the store I got it from

I’m hoping to get a Cuban chain by the same company
https://instagram.com/vip_jewelers_miami?utm_source=ig_profile_share&igshid=1ts0y10afkcjk These guys?

recording-artists-chingy-and-chris-ludacris-bridges-present-the-picture-id76337908

musician-chingy-in-the-tiger-electronics-celebrity-retreat-produced-picture-id76340349

da OG when it came to them star rings.

Thoughts??

4 Cheat Codes:

1) Go extra heavy in gold. Gold is worth more than diamonds. Diamonds are basically worthless
2) Add your likeness to your jewelry to write off. If your own likeness is your business
3) Insure Your Jewelry & Be cool with appraiser to overvalue the piece and file claim if your chain get got (insurance fraud sounded like)
4)???

I appreciate anyone trying to motivate people to better their lives and teach prosperity but dude gives off a charlatan vibe

Back
Top Bottom