**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

let's face 10k is crap but your ballin on a budget and you want something big thats the way to go

if i copped a 14k bracelet at the weight and MM of my 10k i would have paid another 300 to 500 depending on the gram price
at the weight of my bracelet i believe i have less than 24 grams of gold in a 59.4 gram bracelet :lol::frown::sick:
not great but it is what it is and selling it i almost get nothing unless you get 10k cheap

only thing i will not buy is hollow 10k
now thats garbage but i would and i have brought hollow 24k
10k is better than silver or gold plated at least its gold

Last edited:
So im waiting on my Cuban to come in and I’m jumping on a plane to Hawaii. Is it safe to wear it on a booze cruise? ( gonna be avoiding the water by any means) what if I accidentally get tossed in the ocean will it be safe?

So im waiting on my Cuban to come in and I’m jumping on a plane to Hawaii. Is it safe to wear it on a booze cruise? ( gonna be avoiding the water by any means) what if I accidentally get tossed in the ocean will it be safe?
I swam in a pool with mad chlorine, you'll be straight

IMG_4832.jpg

Switched out the ball chain for a baby baby cuban

As long as there aren’t diamonds you’ll be fine.

Been a few years since I’ve been in the thread so I’m pretty out of touch with what’s relevant and who are some of the go to guys everyone’s recommending.

I am looking for a 30 inch 14k Yellow Gold Franco. Not quite sure what MM yet and open to suggestions. I’d like to get a custom pendant as well. I’ve seen quite a few people talk about Rey, but I went back a few pages and I’m not sure where to start in dealing with him. I’d pretty much consider myself a newbie in the jewelry game so any suggestions are welcome and appreciated

You mind sharing some pics of it. I’m not set on 30 in, but I do intend to get a pendant with it.

I'm going to the same jewelry store later this week . I'll take a pic ,I don't want to buy it back the dudes will charge me a few hundred more than what they gave me since the price off gold went up .

Appreciate it. OAN, Do you have Rey’s website, or something I could look at to check out their work and prices?

Back
Top Bottom