**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

D7B11746-4574-4FD1-BA11-E06963FCE660.jpeg

Overnight from Miami to Cali.
7mm 22inch from Rey’s. 92.2 grams

Spoke to David at Daniel Jewelry about upgrading my old 7mm 14k Miami Cuban bracelet to a 10mm 14k Miami Cuban bracelet. I sent the old one back and it arrived on 04/29, I was expecting it to take three weeks to finish because that's the usual estimate but I received notice on 05/13 that the new one was done. Got tracking later that same day and it arrived on the morning of 05/14, quicker than expected! Overall, very satisfied and it's just what I've been looking for; something not too big or flashy for my small wrists and good for everyday wear with a decent amount of weight to it. The MSRP tag had this listed at 56.7g but when I weighed it, the scale read 58g, so an extra bit of gold is always nice! I also opted for a sleek lock this time instead of the usual box lock because the button used to catch on some of my looser weave sweaters. Good looks to everyone in this thread that has dropped knowledge as that's helped me tremendously, and Happy Birthday to David if you're reading this!

danieljewelryinc1.jpg

danieljewelryinc2.jpg

danieljewelryinc3.jpg

Last edited:
BF567A81-B818-448A-A172-7F8E18724A2A.jpeg
A731AA4C-64F2-4D89-A679-0266CD694827.jpeg

The chain is 30 inches @ 8mm from Reyes
The JP is baby sized from Ice box 56 grams (normally 47 grams)

Random. Looking for possibly an everyday piece. Nothing too flashy just tucked in under the shirt. What’s the style/size of that first one with the cross?

Any good ebay sellers you guys recommend?
I’m in the market for a cuban between 5mm - 8mm and 22in in length 14k gold.
What can I be expecting to pay?

Any good ebay sellers you guys recommend?
I’m in the market for a cuban between 5mm - 8mm and 22in in length 14k gold.
What can I be expecting to pay?

The price of 14k per gram as scrap is around $24. What a jeweler puts on top of that for his labor/services can be anywhere from 10-25 dollars.

Fellas, how much should I be paying for a used 14k franco chain bracelet @ 23.3 grams?

Also, you guys get your gold pieces professionally cleaned and polished? If so how much does it cost?

Last edited:
The one with the mirror face? Yes, it's called the Sapphire. I really want the "gold" one too.
yeah, that watch. how has the mirror look held up? I saw that watch for the first time 8-9 or maybe even 10 years ago and was impressed. The price being all over the place deterred me from ever picking it up but I probaby will eventually.

Don’t pay more then 35 and already too much
It will probably be between $30 to $35 a gram that’s new or used
Anything lower I would swipe that up

Where are you located ?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom