**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

2F125B17-1AE8-481F-830E-70ED034E0846.jpeg

Cubans are done.

ha, never.

slimy mafiosoesque Italians been rocking cubans for years too.

While that’s true, at some point gotta move on. I got my first Cuban in 95 and it was tough to find a nice one. Nowadays cubans are like Jordan’s and every other kid in the mall got one on.

While that’s true, at some point gotta move on. I got my first Cuban in 95 and it was tough to find a nice one. Nowadays cubans are like Jordan’s and every other kid in the mall got one on.

nothing beats cuban link chains with weight and design... there's a reason everything else fell off.

idk why u had you had such a tough time lookin for a Cuban in da 90's...they were popular then too... internet just made da miami jewelers more accessible.

What were those chains called that like nelly and camron used to wear pretty much any rapper in the early 2000s

I don’t know if that’s what it’s called. Maybe. Usher used to wear it with his u chain aswell

nothing beats cuban link chains with weight and design... there's a reason everything else fell off.

idk why u had you had such a tough time lookin for a Cuban in da 90's...they were popular then too... internet just made da miami jewelers more accessible.

Not everyone lives in NY. Finding a nice cuban was near impossible living outside Florida or NY until maybe a few years ago.

Not everyone lives in NY. Finding a nice cuban was near impossible living outside Florida or NY until maybe a few years ago.

west coast dudes been rocking cubans for years as well....

Neal-Preston-3_teaser-480x320.png

dr-dre-studio.jpg

no offense but if you couldn't find a well made cuban then you just wasn't looking hard enough...

Back
Top Bottom