**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Peace to everyone, I'm thinking about going in a different direction and want to upgrade to something different and bigger, anyone know any spot to get rid of this in the NY area or if anyone interested hit me.

20190702_001321.jpg

Peace to everyone, I'm thinking about going in a different direction and want to upgrade to something different and bigger, anyone know any spot to get rid of this in the NY area or if anyone interested hit me.

20190702_001321.jpg

Melt it down with the jeweler.

What happened?

Nothing I’m just being impatient :lol:

BUT it has been 4 days and it still says my order hasn’t been fulfilled. And the charge is still pending on my card. I’m assuming that’s because they can’t calculate the exact charge until they finish the chain and determine the gram weight. My first time buying jewelry online I have zero chill lol

Nothing I’m just being impatient :lol:

BUT it has been 4 days and it still says my order hasn’t been fulfilled. And the charge is still pending on my card. I’m assuming that’s because they can’t calculate the exact charge until they finish the chain and determine the gram weight. My first time buying jewelry online I have zero chill lol

Mine took two weeks, it is handmade after all. They are very bad at communicating with the customer though.

what made you go with Daniels instead of Reys etc.

I couldn’t find a bad review on Daniels when It came to quality with their Cubans. And I looked. Extensively. I was about to pull the trigger on CRM but then I found some videos of their chains kinking up. Was gonna go CMG after that but the customer service was horrible. Person on the phone was acting annoyed so that was it for me. Didn’t really look at Rey’s. I’m not looking to save a buck I just want top quality.

I couldn’t find a bad review on Daniels when It came to quality with their Cubans. And I looked. Extensively. I was about to pull the trigger on CRM but then I found some videos of their chains kinking up. Was gonna go CMG after that but the customer service was horrible. Person on the phone was acting annoyed so that was it for me. Didn’t really look at Rey’s. I’m not looking to save a buck I just want top quality.

Over the years people that have owned from both seem to always prefer Reys links over their Daniels.

Back
Top Bottom