**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Yeah it should be a lot heavier if its 26” at 9.5mm wide.
yeah that's the exact size of my 10k cuban which weighs 149 grams. my chain has tighter links than that 1 tho so who knows. be careful out there - I've had some lousy experiences on fleabay since September, stuff I haven't been thru since like the 2007ish wild west scam days. regarding different colour golds, this watch and the bracelets are all 18k Cartier & look different or did in the thumbnail on my phone:
fixed.jpg

the difference isn't quite as striking when the picture was uploaded from my phone + the image was "fixed" but the watch has the orange thing going on where the bracelet next to it does not. maybe if you're looking at NT on mobile the difference shows. the chain is 10 karat gold so that's why it looks different. not that serious IMO, it all looks golden when I wear it.

If it’s just a chain you should be fine but be cautious steaming anything with diamonds in it

Especially the invisible set princess cut stones.....lost a few in the steamer that way. Ring was never the same so I scrapped the b$%^ and got a new one, lol.

New chain-specs: 26 inches, 14K yellow/120 grams. Probably 7.5mm or so.....I was charged $5 per gram labor(I traded two chains totaling 94 grams towards this one). I paid $35 a gram for the additional 26 grams. Big enough for me at the present time. Rest assured down the road I will trade this in for a 150 or better joint.

Pinky ring is from the mid 90's-H/Si1 GIA cert little over 2 1/3 carat-----in case anyone cares.

IMG_1316.JPG

IMG_1317.JPG

Back
Top Bottom