**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

New chain-specs: 26 inches, 14K yellow/120 grams. Probably 7.5mm or so.....I was charged $5 per gram labor(I traded two chains totaling 94 grams towards this one). I paid $35 a gram for the additional 26 grams. Big enough for me at the present time. Rest assured down the road I will trade this in for a 150 or better joint.

Pinky ring is from the mid 90's-H/Si1 GIA cert little over 2 1/3 carat-----in case anyone cares.

IMG_1316.JPG

IMG_1317.JPG
sorry, I forgot who did the chain? the ring is :emoji_fire:

sorry, I forgot who did the chain? the ring is :emoji_fire:

Thanks! I got the chain from Liry's in Tampa(my contact was Kyle). I asked around beforehand but the usual guys in the 305 were not very receptive to me trading in unless the chain was purchased from them initially.

What's up guys I just wanted to take this opportunity to introduce my self. My name is Andrew and Im new to the forum but not new to jewelry and watches by any means. I actually had to wait 1 month just to post on here but ive been browsing through the pages in the mean time and im loving everything I have been reading and seeing. I can tell that there are a lot of intelligent and passionate people that really know what they are talking about when it comes to jewelry and im glad to have found this forum.

My personal jewelry collection is not very large but I have a few things. Currently my daily chain is a 14k 8mm 23inch tiger eye link that is 79.2g. I also have a 14k pinky ring that is 2.5 karats of SI1 G color princess cut in invisible setting and a 14k 25g bracelet that I got years ago in 2004 while on vacation in the Virgin Islands when gold was only a few hundred per gram.

In addition to that i just received my 14k 10mm 24inch Miami Cuban from daniels yesterday. Prior to ordering from daniels I went with lirys. I ordered a 14k 9mm in 23inch but I had to send it back because there was a few things I wasn't happy with. As I said before, I just wanted to introduce myself now that I finally can! Here are some pics and a video of my collection. Much more pics to come enjoy!
91BC879F-DF4C-415B-B1C2-4CB00486A7A8_1_201_a.jpeg
:smile:

:
C6E3485F-D2B0-488F-BAB5-6C29BBD7BFB8_1_201_a.jpeg
B7EF004C-5699-477E-8BC2-64024FB13F45_1_201_a.jpeg

09DA1F89-AF70-4FC5-A235-548532AFDC78_1_201_a.jpeg

Last edited:
With the whole covid-19 situation - y’all expecting gold pricing to drop or go up? Trying to do an upgrade when price is low.
**** I wish it went down. I finally got enough to upgrade to a baby jesus but now I'm thinking maybe I should spend it on a Cuban or maybe a nice watch 🤔 anybody seen any steals for +/- 5k?

What's up guys I just wanted to take this opportunity to introduce my self. My name is Andrew and Im new to the forum but not new to jewelry and watches by any means. I actually had to wait 1 month just to post on here but ive been browsing through the pages in the mean time and im loving everything I have been reading and seeing. I can tell that there are a lot of intelligent and passionate people that really know what they are talking about when it comes to jewelry and im glad to have found this forum.

My personal jewelry collection is not very large but I have a few things. Currently my daily chain is a 14k 8mm 23inch tiger eye link that is 79.2g. I also have a 14k pinky ring that is 2.5 karats of SI1 G color princess cut in invisible setting and a 14k 25g bracelet that I got years ago in 2004 while on vacation in the Virgin Islands when gold was only a few hundred per gram.

In addition to that i just received my 14k 10mm 24inch Miami Cuban from daniels yesterday. Prior to ordering from daniels I went with lirys. I ordered a 14k 9mm in 23inch but I had to send it back because there was a few things I wasn't happy with. As I said before, I just wanted to introduce myself now that I finally can! Here are some pics and a video of my collection. Much more pics to come enjoy!:smile:

:

dope set up, welcome.

I tend to agree. Even if it continues to go down (like it has today). The overall consensus is that gold Is going to continue to rise dramatically. Not that it matters but the price of my chain has actually gone up by $625.00 the week after I ordered it.

Even if gold prices go down I would expect the price per gram on chains to maintain for awhile.

didnt the feds just print $1.5 trillion? more supply of money should mean the dollar weakens which would mean the price of gold increases. maybe that’ll show up in the longer run tho

didnt the feds just print $1.5 trillion? more supply of money should mean the dollar weakens which would mean the price of gold increases. maybe that’ll show up in the longer run tho
other thing to consider is was this a true doomsday thing at any point? if so it showed that the metal prices are actually controlled by paper.

Back
Top Bottom