**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Is there a BIG difference between an si1 g piece & a vs2-vs1 f-d? I want to see if its worth upgrading my earrings for vs or if I should save more & get vvs

Is there a BIG difference between an si1 g piece & a vs2-vs1 f-d? I want to see if its worth upgrading my earrings for vs or if I should save more & get vvs

Unless you spending at least 9 k to 15K for Natural VS, it's all laser treated diamonds. Keep the BS you have and be happy with it

Last edited:
JP

Attachments

• 63B7BD0E-5ED9-42E0-B6D3-3484A15BC937.png
    63B7BD0E-5ED9-42E0-B6D3-3484A15BC937.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 923
Just put in a deposit for a 7mm 26”. Got taxed quite a bit per gram considering the current spot price and the trade-in. But don’t need 2 chains and no other jewelers wanted to take a trade in if it wasn’t made by them.

Just put in a deposit for a 7mm 26”. Got taxed quite a bit per gram considering the current spot price and the trade-in. But don’t need 2 chains and no other jewelers wanted to take a trade in if it wasn’t made by them.
Should have tried to sell it private sale. They probably got you 2 times back to back. What's the specs of said chain

Should have tried to sell it private sale. They probably got you 2 times back to back. What's the specs of said chain

what’s a good spot to sell privately besides eBay? I’m not familiar with any outlets that sell used jewelry.
Traded in my 5.5mm 24” at 64grams to a 7mm 26” at 95-99 grams. The total $ paid out of pocket would come to around $39 per gram.

what’s a good spot to sell privately besides eBay? I’m not familiar with any outlets that sell used jewelry.
Traded in my 5.5mm 24” at 64grams to a 7mm 26” at 95-99 grams. The total $ paid out of pocket would come to around $39 per gram.
Did you already get rid of it?

How much did you pay for your first chain that you traded in?

I still have the chain. I paid $2050 for the 5.5mm and paid an additional $1660 for the upgrade. Assuming the chain will weigh 95grams, it comes to about $39 per gram (not including shipping and engraving fee).

I purchased a 14k 5mm and 4mm Cuban through Daniel and I'm very happy with the purchase. Quality was on point and the turnaround time was just under three weeks.

Are they all solid gold? I noticed there are several different 4mm Cubans on there with different weights but the differences in weight are very small like one chain would be 27 grams at certain length and another would be 29 grams at that same length, both different prices. I was looking on there to see if it specified if they were solid gold or not.

Are they all solid gold? I noticed there are several different 4mm Cubans on there with different weights but the differences in weight are very small like one chain would be 27 grams at certain length and another would be 29 grams at that same length, both different prices. I was looking on there to see if it specified if they were solid gold or not.
Both of mine are solid. The 5mm is 24inches and weighs 55.4g and the 4mm is 22inches and weighs 29.8g. I also liked that Daniel's offers the 4mm in a box lock which made me go that route.

Back
Top Bottom