**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

I bought from TheRolexForum. Took a chance about 5 years ago on a Polar Explorer II. Came with papers from Bobs watches and I've subsequently had it serviced by Rolex. Rolex won't service watches that have non-rolex components or aren't authentic. A little check of sorts... All checks out and gravy.

I bought from TheRolexForum. Took a chance about 5 years ago on a Polar Explorer II. Came with papers from Bobs watches and I've subsequently had it serviced by Rolex. Rolex won't service watches that have non-rolex components or aren't authentic. A little check of sorts... All checks out and gravy.
bobs watches legit

chrono24. com is a good place a long with rolexforums

What's a good place to get a nice, but inexpensive gold bar necklace that you can engrave/personalize? Moreso a sentimental item but still want good quality, not like a joint you can get from Etsy lol. Kinda like this:

1589249292064.png

low key itchin to grab a chain now, and kinda want 2...anyone get a package deal on buying 2?

at the same time i feel real indecisive..maybe im just being hopeful gold prices will drop, and dont wanna end up paying if it dips :smh: :lol:

is this place legit? Couldn’t really find any info on it. 8mm 24in 14k 125g for 4125.00.
Even if it is legit, do you really want your links looking like this?
10mm-Miami-Cuban-Clasp-1600x1600.jpg

Never cut corners when it comes to the cuban, pay a little extra if you have to just so it comes out properly and EXCEEDS your expectations. Buying this is like buying white rose BBQ sauce, yeah you might save a few dollars but we all know what it's going to taste like. Just my 2 cents.

low key itchin to grab a chain now, and kinda want 2...anyone get a package deal on buying 2?

at the same time i feel real indecisive..maybe im just being hopeful gold prices will drop, and dont wanna end up paying if it dips :smh: :lol:
Im in the same boat! I think my trigger price is 1800... other than tht I gotta get it by my B-day(nov)

1800 for spot gold price. Anything over 1800 then imma go ahead and order! Im goin 14k 13-15mm 23 inch Cuban! My situation is a lil different...I got almost 400 grams of scrap im turning into my chain. Im losing a small percent on the gold melt fee, then I have to pay labor. No sweat there but im tryin to get my bracelet too.

Back
Top Bottom