**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Exactly. I just don’t like his settings even on good pieces. Diamonds always small and not tight. Even his black diamond pieces don’t use rhodium and it magnifies the ugly setting and diamond size.

Always wondered when Miami cuban makers mention “it’s not done right if it don’t hang straight”. Just recently noticed when grabbing my wife’s chain from Leon that it rotated when hanging. Tbh the chain has a few larger gaps in the links throughout but not noticeable to 90% of people when inspecting and even less when wearing.
thought I post a pic of it. My wife actually prefers the less tight links since it won’t Miami cuban “bite” her when wearing :lol:
F61A9C89-3338-4559-B00E-F8142ABD36CA.jpeg

Always wondered when Miami cuban makers mention “it’s not done right if it don’t hang straight”. Just recently noticed when grabbing my wife’s chain from Leon that it rotated when hanging. Tbh the chain has a few larger gaps in the links throughout but not noticeable to 90% of people when inspecting and even less when wearing.
thought I post a pic of it. My wife actually prefers the less tight links since it won’t Miami cuban “bite” her when wearing :lol:

my joint hangs damn near exactly the same. Pause

Send that chain to Rey lol

Exactly. I just don’t like his settings even on good pieces. Diamonds always small and not tight. Even his black diamond pieces don’t use rhodium and it magnifies the ugly setting and diamond size.
He's done invisible set and pave set, I don't know why he still does prong set so much.

Should’ve went to

Reys

Best Cuban makers in Florida
Hands down

Back
Top Bottom