**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

E8995B22-A571-48E0-90FB-8BA8F8E5B03B.jpeg

Straight hang reys gang :pimp:

What’s everyones feeling about watches? The wife wants a Rollie but I’m trying to talk her into a nice chunky bracelet. I just feel like with smart watches, especially if you wear one everyday, luxury watches will eventually be a thing of the past like pocket watches.

What’s everyones feeling about watches? The wife wants a Rollie but I’m trying to talk her into a nice chunky bracelet. I just feel like with smart watches, especially if you wear one everyday, luxury watches will eventually be a thing of the past like pocket watches.

Stop it , a good lookin Rolex keeps it value and adds something to the outfit. It's no f***in Pocket watch/

Ask frank mucus frank mucus , he's willin to take chances for a Rolex

Rolex, or other nice timepiece, beats the smart watch. I honestly think that smart watches will become a thing of the past and get replaced with smart bracelets.

That way people can rock both.

donewithjs donewithjs : The price of gold went up . Yesterday My jeweler wanted me to pay 6000 to 7000 for a heavy Cuban bracelet I never would've looked at for more than 4800. The thing was 14k , I looked at him like he was crazy . It was only 8 inch 158 grams

donewithjs donewithjs : The price of gold went up . Yesterday My jeweler wanted me to pay 6000 to 7000 for a heavy Cuban bracelet I never would've looked at for more than 4800. The thing was 14k , I looked at him like he was crazy . It was only 8 inch 158 grams
I feel you. I just figured you’d get more use out of a bracelet. But I def understand where you’re coming from. I’m sure I’ll end up getting her both in the long run anyway.

I’m a watch lover...I haven’t went to the Rolex or other high end range yet, but if I catch a deal I wouldn’t hesitate. If I come across a hulk submariner one day at a decent price I’ll budge. For now I stick to the seiko skx’s and other more affordable watches. I think smart watches will eventually phase out...I have an Apple Watch...I only wear it once every 2-3 weeks.

Always wondered when Miami cuban makers mention “it’s not done right if it don’t hang straight”. Just recently noticed when grabbing my wife’s chain from Leon that it rotated when hanging. Tbh the chain has a few larger gaps in the links throughout but not noticeable to 90% of people when inspecting and even less when wearing.
thought I post a pic of it. My wife actually prefers the less tight links since it won’t Miami cuban “bite” her when wearing :lol:
F61A9C89-3338-4559-B00E-F8142ABD36CA.jpeg
Ohh nah.... That gotta go back!

my joint hangs damn near exactly the same. Pause
:lol: I don’t think it’s that SRS tbh. Links are still dumb tight and actually Are less likely to bite ya neck n kink Up.
Send that chain to Rey lol
For the price and quality I think it was a no brainer. If I had to redo I would not change. If it’s less than 10% price difference I would of rocked with Rey.
Yeah Daniels is trash might have to melt this ***** down
What’s up with it????
Should’ve went to

Reys

Best Cuban makers in Florida
Hands down
I agree Rey is the best.
But Leon’s is close and may be on par if goin with 12mm and above sized links. Leon’s just gives a better price at the moment if you go bigger.
just glad we got options. :pimp:

Always wondered when Miami cuban makers mention “it’s not done right if it don’t hang straight”. Just recently noticed when grabbing my wife’s chain from Leon that it rotated when hanging. Tbh the chain has a few larger gaps in the links throughout but not noticeable to 90% of people when inspecting and even less when wearing.
thought I post a pic of it. My wife actually prefers the less tight links since it won’t Miami cuban “bite” her when wearing :lol:
F61A9C89-3338-4559-B00E-F8142ABD36CA.jpeg

size is your wife’s chain? Had me paranoid but my 6mm hanging straight
1589944776462.png

:lol: I don’t think it’s that SRS tbh. Links are still dumb tight and actually Are less likely to bite ya neck n kink Up.

What’s up with it????

[/QUOTE]
It’s trying to act right for the camera but it normally twists up like the one you posted. It’s never kinked up or pinched me it’s a 7mm 94 grams. But it has wild imperfections and I wanted it a bit chunkier tbh
532734C6-9A32-4A0E-B915-43967DA6908A.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom