**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Here's another example, shyne wanting 12k for a 12mm bracelet, not giving the weight of the gold

Making me think the uverly price is to good to be true?

I feel like Will Smith talkin to a mindless zombie in I am Legend
You obviously dont know anything about the place im asking about and giving your 2cent's to feel important.... Please continue to enlighten me with stuff that I already know, or better yet, post a picture of your setup

Everyday wear

3mm franco 18 k

4 mm Cuban 18 k

18 tag.jpg

fravc.jpg

LP1a_CHAIN_2_29.11GR_22380a09-f926-4c05-a3db-371307101dca.jpg

What do you guys think of Mazza's lion? He finally has a site & I wanna save up some cheese to get this but since he worked at Trax I want to be careful

lackluster execution aside, the concept is bad imo.

Laughable almost.

Edit: the fully iced one on his site looks better and is only 1k more.

lol , a lot depends on your budget and wrist size. 22k isn't cheap, almost 15 grams is a stack
My wrist is 8in

Weight doesn’t really matter, could be less than 10g idc. I’m trying to get a small one to wear with my 18 k 9mm

every time I look on eBay I just see the same ones

I have like 70g of 18k I kinda wanna sell to take advantage of the high price but idk where to go locally (Boston)

Here's another example, shyne wanting 12k for a 12mm bracelet, not giving the weight of the gold

If you pay by credit you should be fine. Just get it checked out once you receive it.

If you dont get the gram weight it's a good chance your going to be over paying

ended up getting a few quotes, a 22" 9mm and 10mm at 5600 and 6500 roughly..

asked about getting 2 and if there was a slight disco and nothin lol....debating...from what ive seen gold is obv rising and projected to go even higher

wondering if i should keep holding out or just bite the bullet, was hoping to grab 2 for under 10k...i have a feeling if gold does dip down, jewelry spots are still gonna hold firm 🤔

Leons offered me a 11mm 22" but at 6550 177 grams...

So glad I grabbed my 22kt Cuban before prices shot up. I’ve been in the house all day so I haven’t even had a chance to really wear my jewelry. No reason to wear the drip in the house.

I sleep, shower and have been in the pool with mine and still hangs straight. I don’t even hang it when it’s off my neck just balled up like a loose dollar bill in a box :lol:
Is this a thing with handmade Cubans only? I got a 3mm that hangs straight 🤷🏽‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom