**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

It’s trying to act right for the camera but it normally twists up like the one you posted. It’s never kinked up or pinched me it’s a 7mm 94 grams. But it has wild imperfections and I wanted it a bit chunkier tbh
532734C6-9A32-4A0E-B915-43967DA6908A.jpeg

[/QUOTE]
Not the first time I heard that about Daniels and every time I see their Cubans they don’t really impress me. From the website alone and their ig page their links just look Ight n nothing tight. I still feel like my Leon’s Cuban is still great quality.
I
size is your wife’s chain? Had me paranoid but my 6mm hanging straight
1589944776462.png

6.5 mn 18inches. It was 20 inches and they shortened it for free. Like I said before i don’t think it’s that big of a deal for my chain but that may be a case by case basis. Thelinks look really great minus a slight difference in space within only a few links n really not noticeable. I still will recommend Leon’s.

LP1a_CHAIN_2_29.11GR_22380a09-f926-4c05-a3db-371307101dca.jpg

What do you guys think of Mazza's lion? He finally has a site & I wanna save up some cheese to get this but since he worked at Trax I want to be careful

What do you guys think of Mazza's lion? He finally has a site & I wanna save up some cheese to get this but since he worked at Trax I want to be careful

It's nice not very fond of enamel paint I rather a nice yellow gold. All personal preference. Do your research before dropping bread. The guys on here are pretty helpful and knowledgeable. Thank you everyone.

It looks wild the face is not even plated or enamel i mean look at that face it looks like a housewife’s keychain im sorry I’m not feeling it fam

pretty sure that is enamel tho. the mane should be fancy colour diamonds IMO. ditch the enamel if the stones are all white unless you're going for grey hair.

That setting doesn't look that good. If you zoom in there's so much spacing between the diamonds.

What do you guys think/know about https://uverly.com/ ? They sent out a 10% off coupon

I was looking at getting the prong set diamond bracelet

You would be lucky to get 60% of what you paid for that garbage if you had to resell it .

You can get something that looks like that for 200 bucks on ebay .

You would be lucky to get 60% of what you paid for that garbage if you had to resell it .

You can get something that looks like that for 200 bucks on ebay .
it says its 80grams of 14k gold and 10 carats of diamonds... Show me where youre seeing that for $200 on ebay

it says its 80grams of 14k gold and 10 carats of diamonds... Show me where youre seeing that for $200 on ebay

14k 80 grams is 3000 something that thing is 6000 something .

BTW : Diamonds are subjective if it not a high grade

In comparison icebox's 12mm diamond bracelet is 11k

Does anyone know if uverly is legit?

In comparison icebox's 12mm diamond bracelet is 11k

just because IF & CO and Icebox think you a big sucker doesn't that other guy is doing you a favor .

Back
Top Bottom