**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

JOBH been dope YUNAS pieces are dumb crazy IF&co, ICEBOX..they're all dope..just a matter of taste.
What's crazy is when I bought pieces from Jewelry Unlimited(ATL) it was considered a low tier jeweler. Now he got videos on YT wit all the big name rapper comin in like icebox.

Just an FYI because I found this jeweler from this thread, Anilthejeweler is TRASH. Horrible customer service and communication. Flew to ATL last week of Nov to get a memory piece from him, was told it’ll take 3-4 weeks. Long story long, he JUST mailed it out finally yesterday. Communication was almost non existent, I’d text him and maybe get a response back in a week. I’d always have to call him. I told him overnight my ****, he said he’ll see if it’ll go out day before yesterday it might be late. This fool mails it regular mail. So I won’t get it til Monday. Smart thing to do would be mail it out in the AM the next day, so that I’d get it today or Saturday. Straight trash.

What's crazy is when I bought pieces from Jewelry Unlimited(ATL) it was considered a low tier jeweler. Now he got videos on YT wit all the big name rapper comin in like icebox.

I definitely think they pay some of them/ Discount items that way they up there status and prices. One time I was in the mall in this hood clothing store had pics with ASAP ferg and a bunch of other rappers. I asked the old dude if they all shopped there? and he said they give them $1500 store credit if they take a pick and shout them out on the radio and at the clubs. How was your experience with JU?

I have a 20” Cuban I wear as my daily and wanna pair it with another chain. Think a 22” rope? Thoughts?
One of my favorite combos as well, except mine is a 22" rope and a 24" cuban.

Attachments

• 20201010_161029.jpg
    20201010_161029.jpg
    776.4 KB · Views: 140
Last edited:
Been waiting to Post here. I have had a lot of experience recently with Rey's. I have a 12mm that will be done in a couple of months. Bit rough price per gram but I hope that the 12mm will be chunky. I've been wanting a cuban for years but finally decided to do it. I chose Rey's over Leon's initially but half regret it (price wise)...but Leon's was going to give me an upgrade for trading in the Rey's cuban for $40 per gram. I just hope my cuban is fat looking since I didn't ultimately go to leon's after initially going to Rey's for $47 per gram @ 260ish grams I hope it is.

Last edited:
$tacy $tacy
EE5C1FBF-79BE-4933-A5B6-D28350478162.jpeg

Bonus pic new pickup 24k bracelet
3CA1C6A9-8323-4A81-B517-38207B4A81BF.jpeg

pardon my ignorance but what's the name on that style of bracelet? I've never been a fan of bracelets because I don't like the feeling of something hanging slightly onto my palm but that joint right there is SAUCY. looks like it fits perfectly

Been waiting to Post here. I have had a lot of experience recently with Rey's. I have a 12mm that will be done in a couple of months. Mixed bag in terms of price per gram and communication but I hope that the 12mm will be fatter than the 9mm I had ordered earlier. I've been wanting a cuban for years but finally decided to do it. I chose Rey's over Leon's initially but half regret it...but Leon's was going to give me an upgrade for trading in the Rey's cuban for $40 per gram, unfortunately they said I'd have to go in store last min during the deal (annoying)and I am very safe during this COVID time, and wouldn't want to risk it. I just hope my cuban is fat and cool looking since I couldn't ultimately go to leon's after initially going to Rey's for $47 per gram @ 260ish grams I hope it is.
Shoulda gone to leons to be honest chief , prolly would hav gotten the grams cheaper and quicker turnaround..

Been waiting to Post here. I have had a lot of experience recently with Rey's. I have a 12mm that will be done in a couple of months. Mixed bag in terms of price per gram and communication but I hope that the 12mm will be fatter than the 9mm I had ordered earlier. I've been wanting a cuban for years but finally decided to do it. I chose Rey's over Leon's initially but half regret it...but Leon's was going to give me an upgrade for trading in the Rey's cuban for $40 per gram, unfortunately they said I'd have to go in store last min during the deal (annoying)and I am very safe during this COVID time, and wouldn't want to risk it. I just hope my cuban is fat and cool looking since I couldn't ultimately go to leon's after initially going to Rey's for $47 per gram @ 260ish grams I hope it is.
Im sure whatever u gettin will come out dope tho

pardon my ignorance but what's the name on that style of bracelet? I've never been a fan of bracelets because I don't like the feeling of something hanging slightly onto my palm but that joint right there is SAUCY. looks like it fits perfectly
To be honest I don’t know it’s name? Got this at chinatown and most asian jewelry they just create stuff with no name lol. It’s a 7.5 inch bracelet in case you’re wondering.

F5FE9B00-DD9A-4A40-81B3-23FA9E83EC11.jpeg
CECD0999-65F5-411C-AFF8-5A75EB775B02.jpeg

illi-mo illi-mo how is JU stuff. Im in the A might check them out. I be watching their YT videos the comments be like they coming for Icebox neck lol
They fire..people can say whatever but the proof is in the diamonds. Bought some earrings then my angels from them. Errbody else wanted double for less quality. I asked him like I asked dude at Johnny's.. why so cheap. Simple answer.. diamonds dont cost that much. He may give celebs discounts but if u watch the video they're clearly tryin to haggle so he aint givin em away that cheap. Im lookin at gettin my wedding ring from him. 14k 3+carat 11mm honeycomb set $3200 vs1 diamonds!

Back
Top Bottom