**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

JOBH for my money the best in the game and it’s not even close.
E784C9A3-D3D4-4D09-A96D-7F07E1332B85.jpeg
Looks 1 step up from mall Kiosk jewelry. Nothing to brag about unless he just started. He took a pretty basic Angel piece and added a rose tip to the arrow and painted a mask on the face. And one leg looks like it’s in a cast.

I can’t even rank jewelers anymore. Compared to 6 years ago it seems like a lot of them do excellent work now. Quality stones, tight settings, good looking overall proportions. I don’t know if it’s technology or if it’s because they all use the same people.

I havent been in the market for a pendant/custom work in a minute but seems there are a few dope designers/artists/jewelers nowadays

I'm not an enamel fan and wouldn't wear any of these pieces personally, but I can appreciate Greg Yunas work
Screenshot_20210128-095352_Instagram.jpg

snake bail dope
Screenshot_20210128-095411_Instagram.jpg

Havent bought any Js in prob a decade so Idc that its a shoe pendant, I just think the execution is solid
Screenshot_20210128-095705_Instagram.jpg

Gonna be coppin something custom later this year. Anybody had anything made custom recently? Who did yall go to?

I cant believe y 'all don't know about Jason of Beverly Hills. He is defiantly one of the most respected jewelers out and has been for a long time. He used to be on NT back in the Jewelry thread early days.

1611854978119.png

1611854916371.png

1611854341422.png

1611854535454.png

1611854638671.png

1611854715054.png

1611855037511.png
Def heard of him but I guess me still high I didn’t catch on to the initial :lol: Going through his page it looks like a hit or miss with most of his custom stuff. Me personally, I wouldn’t take a chance spending on a custom piece from him and it coming out like that Cupid nonsense and chain. Even some of the stuff in these pics is dookie.

We know JOBH lol

As with most jewelers he got some aight work and some wack. Def ain't my favorite but I ain't mad if thats who you rock with.

With art theres always somebody dropping a piece that outdid the fire that dude over there did. On and on. Doesn't matter the medium (music, tats, jewelry, etc)

So all these jewelers got some fly pieces but its about consistency. Who consistently puts out **** thats pushing creative boundaries with impeccable craftsmanship.

For awhile, for me, I loved what If N Co was doing but that was years ago. Guessing I'd prob go to somebody different nowadays

Def heard of him but I guess me still high I didn’t catch on to the initial :lol: Going through his page it looks like a hit or miss with most of his custom stuff. Me personally, I wouldn’t take a chance spending on a custom piece from him and it coming out like that Cupid nonsense and chain. Even some of the stuff in these pics is dookie.

With a custom piece it's what the customer wants so it may not be appealing to everyone, but his quality is 2nd to none.

Who consistently puts out **** thats pushing creative boundaries with impeccable craftsmanship.

That pretty much describes JOBH. That's why he has the clientele he does. Not everything he makes is something I would wear, but his quality is always better than anyone else.

With a custom piece it's what the customer wants so it may not be appealing to everyone, but his quality is 2nd to none.

That pretty much describes JOBH. That's why he has the clientele he does. Not everything he makes is something I would wear, but his quality is always better than anyone else.
*****! So Drake said make one leg fat and the other leg skinny😂. There is no way that pieces quality is 2nd to none or better than anyone else’s. Custom pieces don’t always turn out how you envision it and there are many reason why people won’t tell the jeweler that’s not what they expected, especially if they are cool.

Do you work for him?

I havent been in the market for a pendant/custom work in a minute but seems there are a few dope designers/artists/jewelers nowadays

I'm not an enamel fan and wouldn't wear any of these pieces personally, but I can appreciate Greg Yunas work

snake bail dope

Damn this is good.

*****! So Drake said make one leg fat and the other leg skinny😂. There is no way that pieces quality is 2nd to none or better than anyone else’s. Custom pieces don’t always turn out how you envision it and there are many reason why people won’t tell the jeweler that’s not what they expected, especially if they are cool.

Lol you do know when looking at an image to the side one limb appears larger than the other depending on the angle. Also, that's how the Certified Lover Boy Cupid logo is, Google it. So he just made it off of that, he just made it to those specs.

Last edited:

snake bail dope
Screenshot_20210128-095411_Instagram.jpg

Havent bought any Js in prob a decade so Idc that its a shoe pendant, I just think the execution is solid
Screenshot_20210128-095705_Instagram.jpg

Gonna be coppin something custom later this year. Anybody had anything made custom recently? Who did yall go to?
I believe some of Greg Yuna’s designs came from cgtrader.com, not those above, but the “matte” Jesus’s definitely did... you could probably by the files and have them made yourself for much cheaper.

Lol you do know when looking at an image to the side one limb appears larger than the other depending on the angle. Also, that's how the Certified Lover Boy Cupid logo is, Google it. So he just made it off of that, he just made it to though specs.
If that’s the case than disregard my comments on the shape then.

Back
Top Bottom