**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

That’s like $5 more per gram from Rey’s than Leon’s. Some people may or may not know but Rey does everything him self no help where as others can pump out more and have help might be the price difference. I went went Rey’s personally because free shipping,free custom lock, no PayPal fees,better customer service

same here, 1 man show, I respect it. Esp when it comes to craftsmanship and the communication, I got free next day aired fully insured, initial on both chains and no fees. I feel like I got the experience I deserved and paid for

no knock to the other guys cuz they do great work as well, and if you feel like they value you as a customer and get you a good deal that works for you then great

same here, 1 man show, I respect it. Esp when it comes to craftsmanship and the communication, I got free next day aired fully insured, initial on both chains and no fees. I feel like I got the experience I deserved and paid for

no knock to the other guys cuz they do great work as well, and if you feel like they value you as a customer and get you a good deal that works for you then great
Norma a real one with the updated pics and videos of the process of your chain. Excellent communication

all that's cool and all, but before we give Rey's the crown and start overpaying for "craftsmanship" and "customer service" let's never forget that one time when a nter ordered from reys and the cuban had a hole in it that they refused to fix....

some of the reactions back then....
Screenshot_20210210-142847_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20210210-142728_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20210210-142927_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20210210-143004_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20210210-143039_Chrome.jpg

and that's y'all goat? 😂
-edit
still waiting on those x-ray results as well 👀

Last edited:
all that's cool and all, but before we give Rey's the crown and start overpaying for "craftsmanship" and "customer service" let's never forget that one time when a nter ordered from reys and the cuban had a hole in it that they refused to fix....

im just speaking from my personal experience and i didnt over pay either, they actually came under than daniels and leons when i got my quote.

that was also 3 years ago...i aint really seen any other complaints or issues..but like i said im speaking from my interaction

My quote was cheaper than Leon’s no fees,free shipping and immediately responded. I text both same day same message Leon’s took a week to respond Norma 15 minutes. I’ll get a X-ray next month when mine comes in if I can figure out where to take it

Got all my chains Xrayed today at a big pawn shop so they were kind of dicks about it. They don’t do print outs and only tell you if it’s 14k or above or below 14k.

Rey’s 8mm Cuban = good to go

6mm rope from Melanocreation on eBay out of the diamond district = good to go but he was the cat that shorted 4 grams from advertised.

5mm rope from direct source gold and diamond Out of the LA jewelry district = good to go

Various smaller chains from Jacoje = good to go

wish I could give exact numbers but they all read 14k or over in the X-ray machine according to the guy. I physically watched him do each piece but couldn’t see the numbers since it wasn’t a portable X-ray machine.

Got all my chains Xrayed today at a big pawn shop so they were kind of dicks about it. They don’t do print outs and only tell you if it’s 14k or above or below 14k.

6mm rope from Melanocreation on eBay out of the diamond district = good to go but he was the cat that shorted 4 grams from advertised.

5mm rope from direct source gold and diamond Out of the LA jewelry district = good to go

wish I could give exact numbers but they all read 14k or over in the X-ray machine according to the guy. I physically watched him do each piece but couldn’t see the numbers since it wasn’t a portable X-ray machine.
Pics of your ropes?

Direct source is where I got my 6mm rope, mine tested good on the x ray machine too.

From which spot do you like better/prefer out of the two?
The 6mm from melanocreation was perfect, the 5mm from direct had a small imperfection by where the clasp starts where it wasnt soldered completely to the chain. And both of them let me haggle on the price a little bit too. If I had to buy again and they were both around the same price I’d go with Melano.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom