**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by jaysonmytoes713

piece and chain on layaway. Spending about 6 stacks. post pics as soon as it is out
tired.gif

piece and chain on layaway. Spending about 6 stacks. post pics as soon as it is out

Honestly you shouldn't be copping jewelry if you have to put it on layaway, but that's just my opinion

Originally Posted by awwsome

Honestly you shouldn't be copping jewelry if you have to put it on layaway, but that's just my opinion

Why not? For people who have problems saving money I see it as a good thing. I mean, yea it's a luxury, but if your priorities are in order I see noproblem with splurging a little money on something nice for yourself

^ :iagree:

75% of people getting custom pieces not just from ICEBOX are all making payments on it. payments is how America works.

What I'm curious about is why couldnt that statement wait? Like really, what's the point? That aint news that you have a piece on layaway. Get it outand then post pics. Simple.

Alot of Salty people on NT. Whats wrong with being Humble??? I make Payments because I'm a young dude that didn't come from a family of money. I workhard for whatever it is I have. And For those who can Just spend 6000 at one time, congrats to you, Its a blessing from God.
Im not as fortunate as you.
rwfanatic: I ask myself the same question you ask? why can't your statements just chill. I must be doing something for you to want to address me. Cant I beexited about my jewelry?? Do something else with your time, other than hate

payments is definitely how America works... theres nothing wrong with it...

that being said, as much as I love it, jewelry is a frivilous self indulging luxury item, especially a custom piece because youll never see near what you paidwhen you go to sell it, so I only buy stuff like that when I know I can basically afford to throw that money away up front...

America is just obsessed with monthly payments rather then realizing you can pay for things in cash and have no payments...

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

payments is definitely how America works... theres nothing wrong with it...

that being said, as much as I love it, jewelry is a frivilous self indulging luxury item, especially a custom piece because youll never see near what you paid when you go to sell it, so I only buy stuff like that when I know I can basically afford to throw that money away up front...

America is just obsessed with monthly payments rather then realizing you can pay for things in cash and have no payments...

Nothing wrong with it? Sorry but have you been living in a cave for the past two years? Your country is practically imploding from all these people thatleveraged themselves to the gills...

tired.gif

how else is the average person gonna afford to buy a house or car?

Now the fact that banks were giving giant mortgages to people with not a big income and no money down is another story....

I buy my cars cash, but the average Joe still has to make payments for a car which is fine, which is what im saying.....

a lot of my clients, A LOT of them make payments..... we have #*!+ load of layaway as well, from $150 to $10,000
and yes you're favorite rappers make payments and then when it's fully COD, they get their shines.... some take longer than most.

fastest payment was from either Mariah Carey or Jonas Bevacqua. cake up front, that almost never happens. lol

I made payments
pimp.gif
, except for some purchases. Lax thought my bills were fake cause they were as old as ninjahood's musket
smh.gif

I made payments
pimp.gif
, except for some purchases. Lax thought my bills were fake cause they were as old as ninjahood's musket
smh.gif

word!! every singe bill was old and crummy! from like the 60-70s and you were like "what the bank gave me that" and i was like"
alien.gif
nerd.gif
mad.gif
"

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

how else is the average person gonna afford to buy a house or car?

Exactly... The haters need to stop it forreal.

My parents made payments on a house that we have which came out to $250,000 10 years ago. Now it's currently around the 700k mark.

There is nothing wrong with it!

No Problem With Making Payments To Me Either A Hater Would Find A Problem With That But When If U Set Ya Mind To Something U Want U Gonna Get It Regardless ByAny Means

How does payments work?
Will the jeweler still give you your piece if you need to make payments?
What percentage do you need to put down?

any news on a bang bang jesus in black with no ice? (yes bang bang, no i dont care about what you guys think)

Originally Posted by dbbabd

How does payments work?
Will the jeweler still give you your piece if you need to make payments?
What percentage do you need to put down?

I don't think they give you the piece until you fully paid it off. That's how it is with the place I go to.

I Need A Price Check On Some Fronts Thats On IF.CO Website It's In The Custom Made Jewelry Section Pg 10 The 2nd One On The Top Row But All White DiamondsInstead Of That Yellow....And What Kind Of Clusters(Carats Wise) Can I Get For Like $2500

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

a lot of my clients, A LOT of them make payments..... we have #*!+ load of layaway as well, from $150 to $10,000
and yes you're favorite rappers make payments and then when it's fully COD, they get their shines.... some take longer than most.

fastest payment was from either Mariah Carey or Jonas Bevacqua. cake up front, that almost never happens. lol
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
just put dam near everyone on blast

Back
Top Bottom