**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

I remember that guy TheRealHundreds from my lurking days. Who was he? He used to have like photoshoots for his WDYW posts
laugh.gif

The WDYW beefs between TRH and Dom were EPIC. When Dom posted that pic beside a grave with "TRH" taped up on it, pourin out some old E I was intears.

TRH ...had like the best fits ever from what i remember...him and dom were comedy tho...dude needa come back..pause

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

it doesn't matter if you make payments or not, but just be smart.....

samething i was thinkin

this country runs on credit lines. its the American Way.......

I buy my cars cash, but the average Joe still has to make payments for a car which is fine, which is what im saying.....
more power to BigL, buts lets face it, we all not on this level or NLV.

The Entirely New 2009 Audi A4 2.0T quattro[emoji]174[/emoji]

The Summer of Audi Event - no payments at signing now through July 6, 2009

$0 Down payment
$0 1st month payment
$0 Security deposit
$0 Due at signing*

this along with a LAX jesus piece

you be good to go.

How much is the A4 to begin with because that sounds good

whatever you buy, my rule of thumb is this, dont buy it if you cant afford to lose that money and not miss it.....

If you make a G a month, dont have a 500 dollar a month car caus you cant afford to lose it....I seen it too many times to people I know, people living checkto check thinking theyre doing it, but if you miss one of those checks you cant pay one bill...

Dont buy a 10k watch or chain if its taken you 6 months to save up for it and thats your entire savings....

nothings wrong with payments as long as you manage and budget conservatively, i just like to pay everything up front when I can so I know I dont have anydebts...

NLV, i lost ur email so hit me up...my bb had everything erased by accident

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

whatever you buy, my rule of thumb is this, dont buy it if you cant afford to lose that money and not miss it.....

If you make a G a month, dont have a 500 dollar a month car caus you cant afford to lose it....I seen it too many times to people I know, people living check to check thinking theyre doing it, but if you miss one of those checks you cant pay one bill...

Dont buy a 10k watch or chain if its taken you 6 months to save up for it and thats your entire savings....

nothings wrong with payments as long as you manage and budget conservatively, i just like to pay everything up front when I can so I know I dont have any debts...
and that's the moral of the story -
then again this is NT where priorities are all out of wack for 90% of the population

^For some reason I would think its the other way around. That pic of Tyga is pretty old now. And since when does SB have all those tats?

^SB's money is way longer than tyga. and i dont like neither of them.
i wanna post some of my new stuff, but i'd have to take it to ben, then mail it to zahir and have a video of me with lax at an appraiser for anyone to giveme half a post of love.
so i wont. lolz

Originally Posted by BobbyBrownpacks

i wanna post some of my new stuff, but i'd have to take it to ben, then mail it to zahir and have a video of me with lax at an appraiser for anyone to give me half a post of love.
so i wont. lolz
post it... F the haters

Originally Posted by CJ863

i wanna post some of my new stuff, but i'd have to take it to ben, then mail it to zahir and have a video of me with lax at an appraiser for anyone to give me half a post of love.
so i wont. lolz
post it... F the haters

so i wont. lolz

Post it

Originally Posted by Kingtre

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

If you make a G a month, dont have a 500 dollar a month car caus you cant afford to lose it....I seen it too many times to people I know, people living check to check thinking theyre doing it, but if you miss one of those checks you cant pay one bill...

nothings wrong with payments as long as you manage and budget conservatively, i just like to pay everything up front when I can so I know I dont have any debts...
and that's the moral of the story -
then again this is NT where priorities are all out of wack for 90% of the population
its all about knowing your expenses and following a budget.. you can pay everything up front cuz you got it like that....DEBT is just a part oflife...

an even IF i was in your position, buying a car straight up cash is something i just wouldnt do.

i understand individual options will differ....youre smart man so its not like you took cash from an emergency fund to pay for cars or jewelry outright butlike with many things in life there are always pro/cons.

You don't want to pay for your car outright if it is better utilized elsewhere, Cash is great but it's not always the answer.

Back
Top Bottom