**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

BENBALLER wrote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
a lot of my clients, A LOT of them make payments..... we have #*!+ load of layaway as well, from $150 to $10,000
and yes you're favorite rappers make payments and then when it's fully COD, they get their shines.... some take longer than most.

fastest payment was from either Mariah Carey or Jonas Bevacqua. cake up front, that almost never happens. lol

"just put dam near everyone on blast "

NikeFlightposite: I have paid for a a gang of stuff all up front with IF & Co. But most so called celebs do not do the same. Ben is telling the truth allday with that. I am sure any other jeweler will say the same when dealing with celebs.

Originally Posted by NLV esq
you are too paid and smart to not know how to use the quote button
tired.gif

sorry, pet peeve
laugh.gif

A lot of money floats around in the entertainment industry so it makes sense that people would make payments. Most of the time you have money coming in andmaking its way down the ladder before it gets to your bank account.

I made payments on a couple pieces until I sold them off. Im keeping the jewelry on hold until I can make a large purchase.

Originally Posted by NLV esq

BENBALLER wrote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
a lot of my clients, A LOT of them make payments..... we have #*!+ load of layaway as well, from $150 to $10,000
and yes you're favorite rappers make payments and then when it's fully COD, they get their shines.... some take longer than most.

fastest payment was from either Mariah Carey or Jonas Bevacqua. cake up front, that almost never happens. lol

"just put dam near everyone on blast "

NikeFlightposite: I have paid for a a gang of stuff all up front with IF & Co. But most so called celebs do not do the same. Ben is telling the truth all day with that. I am sure any other jeweler will say the same when dealing with celebs.
we already know you got some heat so it doesn't matter how you pay
laugh.gif

^^^Ben is working on my NEW HEAT as we speak(206 X NLV X IF &Co)^^^^

What up BigL...Get at me !!!!!!

it doesn't matter if you make payments or not, but just be smart.....

plenty of people finance cars and then get +@!$$% when they lose their job or need the $$ for hospital bills or something else more urgent.

don't spend money you don't have, basically.

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

samething i was thinkin

this country runs on credit lines. its the American Way.......

I buy my cars cash, but the average Joe still has to make payments for a car which is fine, which is what im saying.....
more power to BigL, buts lets face it, we all not on this level or NLV.

The Entirely New 2009 Audi A4 2.0T quattro[emoji]174[/emoji]

The Summer of Audi Event - no payments at signing now through July 6, 2009

$0 Down payment
$0 1st month payment
$0 Security deposit
$0 Due at signing*

this along with a LAX jesus piece

you be good to go.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

samething i was thinkin

this country runs on credit lines. its the American Way.......

I buy my cars cash, but the average Joe still has to make payments for a car which is fine, which is what im saying.....
more power to BigL, buts lets face it, we all not on this level or NLV.

The Entirely New 2009 Audi A4 2.0T quattro[emoji]174[/emoji]

The Summer of Audi Event - no payments at signing now through July 6, 2009

$0 Down payment
$0 1st month payment
$0 Security deposit
$0 Due at signing*

this along with a LAX jesus piece

you be good to go.

i didnt even need to look at your sig and I knew who it was based on avy and name
laugh.gif
. but what happened to your other name?

laugh.gif
some of yall downing payments sounds as if you think he's payinginterest on it or something - i dont think LAX is charging him points - if he said he put the piece on a credit card thats hitting him for 20% interest thenyea that deserves a
indifferent.gif

sending the jeweler 2 stacks at a time would be the same as moving it to your savings account then sending one full payment...its just less accessible that way-
also the piece takes time to make - send some up front some upon completion...

as long as your not paying MORE it really makes no difference...
Al Audi
nerd.gif
i was off NT for a few and when i came back didnt see youposting anything...wondering what happpend (if this is who i think it is)

somebody stepped their game up up and hit jason

that headphone piece doesnt match him tho after all that huge sod nonsense
laugh.gif
- wasnt that made for missy or biz?

Originally Posted by dreClark

Dude went to Tokyo didn't he?
Yea I remember dude telling me he was headed over there on myspace. Hasn't been heard from since. Said if his "business" wanted tomake big money where he could retire in the hollywood hills he had to move out there to get it down. Not sure why I've never seen him online again etc.Company seems to be moving along just fine.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom