**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

got my joint in the mail and boy that thing small lmao...feels like one of those pieces you get from piercing pagoda... small and light...the pics make it look bigger than it really is... design is nice but looks tiny on my cuban and mariner... my cuban is 6.5 mm and mariner 9mm.... here's a pic of all three of my pendants... I'm sending it back tomorrow for the bigger one
20210423_174746.jpg

20210423_174825.jpg

20210423_180301.jpg

got my joint in the mail and boy that thing small lmao...feels like one of those pieces you get from piercing pagoda... small and light...the pics make it look bigger than it really is... design is nice but looks tiny on my cuban and mariner... my cuban is 6.5 mm and mariner 9mm.... here's a pic of all three of my pendants... I'm sending it back tomorrow for the bigger one
20210423_174746.jpg

20210423_174825.jpg

20210423_180301.jpg
That JP is fire

20210423_174746.jpg

20210423_174825.jpg

20210423_180301.jpg
What's the dimensions on it?

the jeweler said 2.25 before i bought it... he gave me pictures before i copped it so it looked bigger in the pictures... he gave me pictures of the small and big one side by side and even put both on a chain... but the one he put on a chain was the larger one and he never put the small one on there just my guess...i had a feeling the small one was small thats why i said to send pics of both... but when i saw it on the chain it look big when it reality it was the larger one on the chain to begin with and not the smaller one... all good just disappointing... i did tell him when i copped ill get the small one and if its too small in person ill exchange for the larger one and pay the difference and he said sure no problem... i think im just disappointed cuz i was hyping it so much to myself when it was in the mail lol

20210423_174746.jpg

20210423_174825.jpg

20210423_180301.jpg
That setup is dope,,, u said the piece is thin?

20210423_174746.jpg

20210423_174825.jpg

20210423_180301.jpg

those pieces look dope. I actually think the piece fits well on the mariner..it doesn’t look small IMO.

^ thanks bro i appreciate it... the pendant is small in person... in the pictures it looks beautiful and in person it does too but the joint is small...you really cant tell until you see it in person... kinda disappointing but its all good... im getting the same exact joint just larger... i will post pictures next week once i get it...i didnt even want to post these pictures cuz i wasnt satisfied but i did because i promise i would and i thought the pendant would be perfect but it wasnt...i put my other pendants next to it only so you can see the difference in size and NOT to flex...

Anyone ever zelle Leon’s a downpayment?
I have. Let me look for the banking info....

**update***
nah. I PayPal’ed Leon. But zelle is straight cash. Call the store number to bounce back the info n make sure it’s legit if u have any concerns. The number is legit but it’s better to be safe than sorry.

Last edited:
Ring I made for a client
4A8EB7DC-A33F-4B01-80AB-9D78FA2E57F2.jpeg
E1A3BA3E-8E35-4306-8AD0-08426B1C9F52.jpeg

14k, 18g, 10mm
Wait... so ur a jewler? And if so where and what is ur specialty(gold/rings/chains/stones?)
Ring looks decent. Links look good. ring is prolly a curb Cuban ring)? No?

I always had An interest in Jewlery making but it’s the cut throat business part I don’t want to deal with. Props if that was u wielding gold :pimp:

wanna get my girl a "dainty" style bracelet just as a random gift not for any special occasion
any sites yall reccomend
eBay or a local shop (if you have a prominent Jewlery district).
For eBay type in chain type,karat type, mm(prolly 1-2) and length. Just make sure if it’s not gold plated and HOLLOW.

Back
Top Bottom