**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Ring I made for a client
4A8EB7DC-A33F-4B01-80AB-9D78FA2E57F2.jpeg
E1A3BA3E-8E35-4306-8AD0-08426B1C9F52.jpeg

14k, 18g, 10mm

Not having a Cuban ring to this day irks me. :smh: Gotta get one.

Which jeweler would you guys go to if you wanted a custom gold ring ( good craftsmanship+ affordability )? I was originally going with Goldensun - but want to hear your thoughts/

Wait... so ur a jewler? And if so where and what is ur specialty(gold/rings/chains/stones?)
Ring looks decent. Links look good. ring is prolly a curb Cuban ring)? No?

I always had An interest in Jewlery making but it’s the cut throat business part I don’t want to deal with. Props if that was u wielding gold :pimp:
Nah, I'm not a jeweler jeweler haha, I just dabble in it once in a while (I have been doing it more as of recent though). I'm def not in the trenches welding & all that lol.
Not having a Cuban ring to this day irks me. :smh: Gotta get one.
Yeah Cuban, Rolex-style & Cartier Love are classic must have rings.
I need one of these bad!!!
I got a 10mm size 9.5 ready to go, I can get it to you by Tuesday or Wednesday:emoji_eyes:

As far as cubans go what size does it start being considered a "big boy" without being too big. I've owned a 10.4mm joint before but sold it. Think I want another one but not too big and not too small. Thanks in advance fellas

It’s that time folks, have to start looking for an engagement ring and I have no clue where to begin :smh:
Just start looking through catalogs, websites, celebs IG’s etc for inspiration. Find a couple rings you like and pick one or pick things you like from the different rings and combine those things to make your own custom design.

I’m glad my girl just wants a Cartier Love ring 😅😅😅

Just start looking through catalogs, websites, celebs IG’s etc for inspiration. Find a couple rings you like and pick one or pick things you like from the different rings and combine those things to make your own custom design.

I’m glad my girl just wants a Cartier Love ring 😅😅😅

I wish she was that easy :lol:

She showed me a pic of the a similar style she wants, so just going to start looking to see what I can get

I took her ring shopping, made a mental note of the style that she liked. I then went around shopping for the style that she liked for the least amount of money. Please don’t fall for that three month income nonsense, if you can find a deal then take it.

Nah, I'm not a jeweler jeweler haha, I just dabble in it once in a while (I have been doing it more as of recent though). I'm def not in the trenches welding & all that lol.

Yeah Cuban, Rolex-style & Cartier Love are classic must have rings.

I got a 10mm size 9.5 ready to go, I can get it to you by Tuesday or Wednesday:emoji_eyes:

Man I’m like an 11 ring size 😩😩

As far as cubans go what size does it start being considered a "big boy" without being too big. I've owned a 10.4mm joint before but sold it. Think I want another one but not too big and not too small. Thanks in advance fellas
It's tough to find that sweet spot. I'm in a similar boat, looking for the biggest that I can wear 24/7. I'm at 7mm now, but think 8.5mm is probably my limit for sleeping in it and stuff

Back
Top Bottom