**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

It's tough to find that sweet spot. I'm in a similar boat, looking for the biggest that I can wear 24/7. I'm at 7mm now, but think 8.5mm is probably my limit for sleeping in it and stuff
I'm most definitely with you on that. .8.5 or 9 may be my max as well. Who will you get it from once you upgrade? I'll probably go with Rey's again.

Someone selling a 5mm D/C 14K Jacoje Franco on ebay for $4200/OBO

Jacoje Chain 5MM D/C Franco/ 24 inch / 88.3 grams | eBay
And real talk that signature looks suspect if you compare it to his others. And according to his site it should be 91.8 grams. And I know weights vary but he said he buys from the same people so a machine made Franco made from the same company shouldn’t have an almost 4 gram discrepancy on a chain that small.

that’s actually around average retail price at about $47 a gram.

But if you’re gonna charge retail, why the f wouldn’t I just buy a new one.

Yeah I wouldn't pay that since it's used. But who knows how low he'd go. Can't see the price of Jacoje because they're sold out, but it looks like new they're probably around $5300.

And real talk that signature looks suspect if you compare it to his others. And according to his site it should be 91.8 grams. And I know weights vary but he said he buys from the same people so a machine made Franco made from the same company shouldn’t have an almost 4 gram discrepancy on a chain that small.

I just compared the sigs and I think you're right :lol:

They do look mad different. Yikes.

pt 2... 😏
Screenshot_20210426-171631_Yahoo Mail.jpg

That chain in the ebay link is disrespectful. I thought my wifi was slow, i kept waiting for more pics to upload

According to his comments it’s a company called Sanghvi Diamonds. Someone said another company and he corrected them but didn’t say anything about this company when stated

Back
Top Bottom