**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Gonna toss this on my chain. But want to get it wrapped in gold around the edges like they do Buddha’s. Any one have any recommendations on a spot that can do that?
30F6012F-4114-40BB-AB3D-0F9FA1808A07.jpeg

any pics of Jim Jones latest set up? looked pretty serious in a cloudy insta reel & similarly unclear screencaps. think it's a skull pendant that is shaped a bit like da infamous Big Pun Jesus piece.

Last edited:
Cuban for me. Getting the 8mm 24in joint. Waiting for him to hit me back with payment info now.
Hahaha I can remember seeing some Pawtucket posts, specifically the rose gold Cuban and thinking their work is kinda clean. Then come to the thread and everyone else knows too, lol.

Curious to see how yours turns out! Some of the Cubans they post look really good while others have a little bit more spacing than I would like. Might be the difference between machine and handmade.

Was dealing with buddy about my chain from Pawtucket which I got yesterday and I’m happy with. I was trying to peep the mens earrings selection and buddy has yet to respond. So now I’m gonna take my **** to get checked on weight and gold content

Back
Top Bottom