**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

I wanted a rollie for the longest too but good thing I ain't have to buy one.... I told my pops a few years ago I'm saving to buy one... he said save your money I'll give you mines since he never wears it... I thought he was joking and he gave me his date just has a blue dial from the 80s on my birthday... it still looks great just had to pay a rack to get it polished.... I prally wear it a lot less than my chains
Pic?

The dial got slightly scratched but you can hardly see it... I was wearing all my jewelry including the watch and had a few drinks and I walked in my bedroom and banged my wrist on the door before opening it smh
20211001_103504.jpg

I wanted a rollie for the longest too but good thing I ain't have to buy one.... I told my pops a few years ago I'm saving to buy one... he said save your money I'll give you mines since he never wears it... I thought he was joking and he gave me his date just has a blue dial from the 80s on my birthday... it still looks great just had to pay a rack to get it polished.... I prally wear it a lot less than my chains

I'm the opposite. Once I got my Rolex I started wearing it more than any of the chains. Matter of fact, they haven't even been touched for years now

the 20mm is so gaudy and powerful bro, people look at me like there's something wrong. women sit up straight when they see it. might take a little while to get used to the weight but when you do you don't feel the weight at all!
20211209_133857.jpg
20210514_114754.jpg
Mannn how you gonna flex on me like that. Making me feel like I gotta step my jewelry up before coming in here.

The dial got slightly scratched but you can hardly see it... I was wearing all my jewelry including the watch and had a few drinks and I walked in my bedroom and banged my wrist on the door before opening it smh
20211001_103504.jpg
I get my rollies serviced by Mike Rolliworks. They have a location in CA and FL and can ship out too. They can fix or polish pretty much anything. Your datejust bracelet still looks ok, but at some point may need to be tightened (change of pins). Just fyi

I feel y’all on priorities. Between house, car, bills, and soon to be four kids, hard to balance the “want” and “need”. I would say my rollies and chains and all the other “wants” came last 😆. Wife wouldnt let me then.

^ that D pendant came out real nice... i always wanted to get my initial... i prally shoulda got that instead of the benz piece... but when i saw ben do pusha t benz piece i knew i had to get it lol

that might be another reason why i am single with no kids... rather spend the money on myself as selfish as that sounds lmao

Anyone in Cali have a recommendation on getting a jade piece wrapped in gold and a bale added?

I ended up grabbing this last month from Nick/Pawtucket before prices shot up

24in
9.5mm
174 grams (14k)

20220331_165241.jpg
Yeah he runs there social media. Was supposed to hit me back to buy earrings and has been ducking me it seems any way here’s my rope

Attachments

• C2958ED5-6B65-4FEB-ACAF-AD987899A4DC.jpeg
    C2958ED5-6B65-4FEB-ACAF-AD987899A4DC.jpeg
    332.2 KB · Views: 179
Back
Top Bottom