**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

80520436-E303-4E92-A8B3-F7484C321ED4.jpeg

3F64BCED-8636-4DE0-B5E7-8599D14B3B8E.jpeg

Ordered this from Daniel a few weeks ago, they just sent pics. 14k rose gold, VS stones. Customer service was A1.

This is a $1,999 chain. Issh has hella diamonds 127.5 carats :wow: for crack head of a price….. they have tennis chains? Askin for a friend…. 👀

Don’t tempt me bro :lol: Honestly I’ve been trying to talk myself out of it but I’ll probably end up grabbing the 20mm anyway and just be done with it.

Btw you mind reposting that pic of it from the carmine thread? Jewelry thread needs to see that greatness again lol
the 20mm is so gaudy and powerful bro, people look at me like there's something wrong. women sit up straight when they see it. might take a little while to get used to the weight but when you do you don't feel the weight at all!
20211209_133857.jpg
20210514_114754.jpg

Appreciate that bro
Bracelet is 11mm 14k rose gold 75 grams, it’s a decent size but my next cop will be upgrading it somewhere between 15-17mm. Haven’t decided yet.

your bracelet now looks good as is... nothing wrong with getting a bigger bracelet...but I like the smaller braclet better like the 11-12mm... I tried on 16mm and was just too loud for me... I can only imagine the 20mm lol... just my opinion though... everyone has a preference

Last edited:
your bracelet now looks good as is... nothing wrong with getting a bigger bracelet...but I like the smaller braclet better like the 11-12mm... I tried on 16mm and was just too loud for me... I can only imagine the 20mm lol... just my opinion though... everyone has a preference
Appreciate it bro. I feel you. I’m def pleased with 11mm, it def has presence and I get some looks but I gotta go bigger lol Idk it’s a FL thing. When you see cubans down here they are gaudy AF. Went to a baby shower with my wife for one of her friends in Miami, seemed like everybody in that joint had at least a 15mm chain lol

I wanted a rollie for the longest too but good thing I ain't have to buy one.... I told my pops a few years ago I'm saving to buy one... he said save your money I'll give you mines since he never wears it... I thought he was joking and he gave me his date just has a blue dial from the 80s on my birthday... it still looks great just had to pay a rack to get it polished.... I prally wear it a lot less than my chains

Back
Top Bottom