**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by mYKiCkZArEaG21

wuts to steal... he stole the image from the church anyway lol.... and besides all it is is a HARD PLASTIC PIECE... they sell theses in harlem... a bunch of dudes got these already... it juss proves PEOPLE WILL BUY ANYTHING (INCLUDING METAL OR PLASTIC) JUSS CUZ A CELEB WEARS IT
the same exact piece in matte black?

wanna do a pickup for me then if thats the case?

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

Originally Posted by NewZ05

Originally Posted by jefffort5

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

Could Jiggas jesus be the one Ben was talking about before?
nerd.gif

l_3476d096733942d6a43952463675c147.jpg
sumbody answer this question:
why are the pieces blurred out.....like..we....dont...already..know what it looks like???

im far from an expert about jewelry & the business of it but ill guess its because the creator (in this case ifandco) doesn't want close-up detailed shots to be seen because then another company can steal their design n sell it as their own

just my thoughts...anyone agree?

Well Ben said he was pending Kanye's permission.
waiting his permission? ahhh ok..and yea
Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

All that stuff is fake
not fake...just real low quality.
yea..its a diff between low quality and fake..i think alot of ppl are quick to call bang bang when its just not good quality

Originally Posted by mYKiCkZArEaG21

juss proves PEOPLE WILL BUY ANYTHING (INCLUDING METAL OR PLASTIC) JUSS CUZ A CELEB WEARS IT

I THOUGHT THE SAME THING

LIKE WATCH I BET PEOPLE GO GAGA OVER THIS
grin.gif

now watch somebody try to say something to justify this statement
roll.gif

" i can wear this everday without worry bout getting robbed"

i think alot of ppl are quick to call bang bang when its just not good quality

When Ruga was calling out Cafe wasn't he saying "Bang Bang" was dudes joints not shining because they're low quality diamonds.....not a fakechain?

JBH is making a collection of small diamond cartoon figures (Southpark, etc...) to stock for the grand opening of our JBH store in Tokyo Novemer 20th!!!We're are welcoming any suggestions or artwork ....

Originally Posted by michael32

JBH is making a collection of small diamond cartoon figures (Southpark, etc...) to stock for the grand opening of our JBH store in Tokyo Novemer 20th!!! We're are welcoming any suggestions or artwork ....

eek.gif
damn you guys are doing it big

JBH is making a collection of small diamond cartoon figures (Southpark, etc...) to stock for the grand opening of our JBH store in Tokyo Novemer 20th!!! We're are welcoming any suggestions or artwork ....

Dragon Ball Z FTW

canary diamonds for Vegetas hair

Mushu the dragon, made with red rubies
pimp.gif

Venom(inspired by Mighty Muggs design), would look sick too
pimp.gif

Johnny Bravo
Taz with the little whirlwind thing
Sonic
Knuckles
Shadow Sonic
Mega Man

And last but not least....

ToyStory2_Alien.jpg

Originally Posted by 23legacy45

And last but not least....

ToyStory2_Alien.jpg
I bet that could be pretty dope if you could find a way to match the green color. I dunno what kinda stones you'd use for that though.

Back
Top Bottom