**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

not sure if its copyrighted but like i was tellin lax, murakami's art could look dope as pieces. ice out all the white parts n itd look amazing!

murakami.jpg

Fashion_news_bad_boy_art_LV_Murakami.jpg

Originally Posted by michael32

JBH is making a collection of small diamond cartoon figures (Southpark, etc...) to stock for the grand opening of our JBH store in Tokyo Novemer 20th!!! We're are welcoming any suggestions or artwork ....
wanna see the first rapper rockin this in brown stones
mr-hanky-howdy-ho.gif

edit:
but seriously I'd love to see this done
brand.gif

but just the mountain+C,
no 'asper or rockies'

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by michael32

JBH is making a collection of small diamond cartoon figures (Southpark, etc...) to stock for the grand opening of our JBH store in Tokyo Novemer 20th!!! We're are welcoming any suggestions or artwork ....
wanna see the first rapper rockin this in brown stones
mr-hanky-howdy-ho.gif

Originally Posted by ArmenExchange

not sure if its copyrighted but like i was tellin lax, murakami's art could look dope as pieces. ice out all the white parts n itd look amazing!

murakami.jpg

Fashion_news_bad_boy_art_LV_Murakami.jpg
his legal team will be right on you waiting for his cut...

actually maybe not...there may be a loophole...

i mean no one is suing rappers for their replica cartoons yet...

thats looks like a fake BAPE white G-Shock cause my numbers are a little darker on mine

Originally Posted by quik1987

Sorry to inform you, but while the diamonds may be real, the g-shock is actually fake.

I didn't want to be the one to say it. It's the date, the numbers are not the standard size on DW-6900s...

Back
Top Bottom