**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

that is quite a unique L he's holding right there
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by kashino1

Godzilla
Godzilla-classic-science-fiction-films-3835751-1024-768.jpg

Akira
AKIRA.jpg

doremon
PB300022.JPG

Gundamn
gundamn-man.jpg

a gundamn character with moving arms would make a crazy piece

a gundam or godzilla would be
eek.gif
pimp.gif

an akira would be dumb tho

cause it would just look like a random asian kid...
eyes.gif

maybe if you did the bike

Originally Posted by doyung9

Originally Posted by quik1987

Sorry to inform you, but while the diamonds may be real, the g-shock is actually fake.

I didn't want to be the one to say it. It's the date, the numbers are not the standard size on DW-6900s...

Thank you for pointing all that out... It was never stated it was real. If anyone interested just HOlla... My friend wants to sell it.

doesnt matter if its fake you can unscrew the case and slap it on to the real watch

Originally Posted by Live2HustleJB

Sorry to inform you, but while the diamonds may be real, the g-shock is actually fake.

I didn't want to be the one to say it. It's the date, the numbers are not the standard size on DW-6900s...

Thank you for pointing all that out... It was never stated it was real. If anyone interested just HOlla... My friend wants to sell it.

just wanted you to know, fam. that way it doesn't mess up a sale for you in the future.

Originally Posted by Live2HustleJB

Why would you spend so much on icing out a watch when you know the watch is bang bang? LOL

Whatever happened with all that @#!$ you were talking about 206's girl?

And 206 was like, well your mom's a %$++%.

Then you were like, I could beat that #+% (yes momo) any day, you're lucky I'm never in Seattle, SON.

Originally Posted by str8hustler

really a fake g shock? A real one is like what max $150.....that's really cutting corners.

if i remember right the hype around that BAPE one made it hard to get - alot of people got got on ebay and what not...so they prob overpaid for it on top of itbeing fake...

Just finished a 250 gram white gold cuban 16mm 36 inch all hand made

and another blk jesus

Im starting a website pretty soon so be on the look out...
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom