**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

that enamel jesus got "breathin holes too" ?

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

^

The Jesus on the left is my favorite one.

Perfect.

Thats GLC's right?

cosign. GLC's haysus piece is my favorite, the cognac? diamonds and the gold used on it are nice.

Does anyone else agree with me on this:
Simple Chain that stops right around the pecs
watch
and ring

is ALL you need, you can have multiples, but 3 chains, 4 rings and bracelets and a watch, is just too much for me...

the diamonds in the glc piece look salty or the piece is real dirty??

that was the old jesus mold i had, yes i made a new one and its the blk one its about the same size as the glc jesus mines is probably more detailed actually

I have a jesus thats close to five inches big that I have yet to post.....
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Rjwco

the diamonds in the glc piece look salty or the piece is real dirty??

that was the old jesus mold i had, yes i made a new one and its the blk one its about the same size as the glc jesus mines is probably more detailed actually

I have a jesus thats close to five inches big that I have yet to post.....
grin.gif

you make any enamel ones with the new mold?

The Plastic Jesus Joints on ebay are the sammmeeeeee ones I mentioned around my way like 6 months ago, except the ones where metal and ceramicbeads.........these might be the same I dunno, But they are fresh I copped a black and white one with to wear on the norm

Man that GLC jesus is wicked...

Rjwco- You're right in that thouse stones look salty....but if you check the earlier post that someone made that was basically like a catalogue of thepieces you could order from Jacob and co.....they have that piece posted and the stones are not all white and are champagne coloured. Also how important is itthat there be holes and a gallery? Like can't you clean the diamonds without it? I'm curious why all pieces have that and if it is really necessary?

Also just some constructive criticism.... You should try and fix up the pave for the hair. If you notice in comparing the Jacob to yours the Jacob hassectioned off lines for hair and it makes it look like it is chanel set. To me this is a much more high quality setting and if you can get it like that itwould be ill.

Lastly, NLV would have been better off getting the GLC piece and adding his new style of thorns and the cross bail to it. That would be the nicest"black" jesus in my opinion.

lax, did u consider usin white paint for the eyes (behind the diamond) on either the enamel jesus or the black?
and try a black jesus with black diamond eyes, the white gives it an eerie look i cant put my hands on.

Originally Posted by buginout1993

i never got the hype on the GLC joint...i mean the color scheme is a good idea but i dont think it was executed well...the setting and the gold lines in thehair look weird to me and the diamonds in the crown are
alien.gif
if they aresupposed to be white it should be bright in contrast to the cognac colored ones for the hair

The GLC mold is the best one I think. Tre you right about it not being executed all that great because the stones look dirty. But with good stones that mold isthe best one out.

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

The GLC mold is the best one I think. Tre you right about it not being executed all that great because the stones look dirty. But with good stones that mold is the best one out.

yea that and the hair parts to the the right of the eye - like the thick lines then the spaces in between diamonds never looked right to me....also all the wayto the far right the setting looks terrible? idk like all jesus pieces its to each their own...

GLC piece really is the gold standard imo. any crticism involving the stones or crown is just nitpicking

thanks for the compliments on the pieces I did for snuggles heres more pics as promised the vader alone 3000+ stones(black diamonds) 170 grams and its a big piece very noticeable

I have any 5,8,12,etc row bracelets and im working on some new ones as well

enjoy!
wink.gif

just copped the black tennis chain from lax, joints fire in person...

whut if a real pic of jesus surfaced and he looked completely different than ur necklaces......? I just think its funny how yall argue over whut a jesus pieceis suppose to look like when who knows whut jesus looked like,oh well I cant afford any of this jewelery so whut does it matter,just browsing.

Bigles Im glad your happy with your black diamond chain!!!!!

in other news just finished the rolex black submariner for my boy in ny

kanye west is rocking one as well

Thanks for all the compliments the rolex I did up is an authentic submariner 2008 model

Back
Top Bottom