**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by ninjahood

You don't see cubans on cats no more cuz they simply too much money for cats now...

I went to a few jewelry shops in harlem...straight silver spots now.
laugh.gif
smh.gif
Well it is Harlem.
laugh.gif

What is that pendant FAB is wearing with the black chain ?

Why does Eclass black diamonds look like plastic ?

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Do they make Jesus pieces with no stones in it? Just like all solid gold? Was Pun's solid gold?

The only piece of jewelery I like is a brolic cuban, but I've never seen anyone wear one just like that, always with a pendant.
Before I got my pendant I used to just rock my cuban. But it is 38" so its not like the Miami dudes wear it. They usually rock em a littleshorter.

Heres the only pic I got right now since im at work. Its a 10mm it looks thinner in the pic for some reason.
b9azrr.jpg

Originally Posted by Rjwco

yea miami has thos 500 gram plus cuban so ill like 2 years ago I was at a pawnshop in hollywood,fl all they had were brolic cuban chains and bracelets, as far as the most respected green gemstone I would have to say emeralds imo
This is True Cuban Chains and Bracelets are everywhere, hey Hollywood
pimp.gif
is my town haha

Originally Posted by JPioneer

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by JPioneer

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01
How much do chains like this usually cost
nerd.gif
anything wit decent weight on it 200-250 grams is gonna run you about 5-6 stacks

Thanks... Looks like I have to save up a little more though
grin.gif
laugh.gif
Yea thats about right. I got mine for a good price a year or so ago before Gold skyrocketed plus I know the jeweler because me and my girl buy%$%% from there all the time. So he only charges me the weight in gold.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

That's like my dudes Cuban (whose also on here) just OD Brolic, you can just wear it straight like that no need for a Pendant. I threw that +*!* on once felt like I had on one of Ghost's OD Cubans.

2qxxie0.jpg

post pics

These pics make the White diamonds looks like si2 or worse. Nice design tho and the setting looks great. Very nice piece. The white diamonds look like crap thoin these pics

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Do they make Jesus pieces with no stones in it? Just like all solid gold? Was Pun's solid gold?

The only piece of jewelery I like is a brolic cuban, but I've never seen anyone wear one just like that, always with a pendant.
Before I got my pendant I used to just rock my cuban. But it is 38" so its not like the Miami dudes wear it. They usually rock em a little shorter.

Heres the only pic I got right now since im at work. Its a 10mm it looks thinner in the pic for some reason.
b9azrr.jpg

Nice
pimp.gif

I wouldn't get one that long though.
I'd probably just settle for a nice bracelet though.

If I'm wearing a Cuban just solo it wouldn't be that long, heck if I had a Piece the Chain couldn't be that long. The Chain + Piece together had toend at my Navel.

If I'm wearing a Cuban just solo it wouldn't be that long, heck if I had a Piece the Chain couldn't be that long. The Chain + Piece together had to end at my Navel.
roll.gif

Ya killin me. You guys are acting like it hangs down to my knees. The KC pendent that I have on the chain (Ive posted it in here pages back) is 4 in tall andthe bottom of the pendant goes just below my belly button. And im not even that tall. But everyone has their opinion. But I could easily shorten it if the timecame, It would only mean taking out like 2 or 3 links. I may do that when I buy a double box clasp for it. next summer.

And the JF piece is tough. On the blog it says it was taken under florescents so that Ben could get a good pic without all the shine. Which is prolly thereason the white diamonds dont dance/look cloudy like another NTer said.

roll.gif

Ya killin me. You guys are acting like it hangs down to my knees. The KC pendent that I have on the chain (Ive posted it in here pages back) is 4 in tall and the bottom of the pendant goes just below my belly button. And im not even that tall. But everyone has their opinion. But I could easily shorten it if the time came, It would only mean taking out like 2 or 3 links. I may do that when I buy a double box clasp for it. next summer.
It's really not that serious though, I was just stating my opinion. Looking at that one pic and my build I couldn't mess with it thatlong, you hyped up like I'm trashing your joint when I'm not.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821

fda2579ef39ab68bbee778ada816ef177d790c7.png

I was thinking about coppin the black one just as an everyday kinda chain, but I didnt know if they were gonna be plastic or metal. I didnt want it to bemetal. And I also didnt like the whole pearl necklace look. There is no spaces inbetween the balls (NH). Wasnt really feelin that.

roll.gif

Ya killin me. You guys are acting like it hangs down to my knees. The KC pendent that I have on the chain (Ive posted it in here pages back) is 4 in tall and the bottom of the pendant goes just below my belly button. And im not even that tall. But everyone has their opinion. But I could easily shorten it if the time came, It would only mean taking out like 2 or 3 links. I may do that when I buy a double box clasp for it. next summer.
It's really not that serious though, I was just stating my opinion. Looking at that one pic and my build I couldn't mess with it that long, you hyped up like I'm trashing your joint when I'm not.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Nah its all good sorry it came off like that. I feel you because I seen plenty of dudes who have chains that are too long and it looks ridiculous.My fault for comin off like I was gettin offended. I didnt get the sense you were talking about it compared to your build. I got you tho. I know if I had justbought the chain without the intention of getting a pendant it would have been shorter. Prolly like a 24" or something like that.

Back
Top Bottom